Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Noisy Marker lights(Jersey and Boulder) (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8134)

First Hummer 08-06-2005 03:32 PM

Jersey and Boulder,here are some pictures of what I did to my marker lights today.I am headed out to see if this has worked will be back shortly with results.I used just plain door edge molding I found at Pep Boys.Style Guard is brand name #S39481 it fits perfectly under gap.

First Hummer 08-06-2005 03:32 PM

Jersey and Boulder,here are some pictures of what I did to my marker lights today.I am headed out to see if this has worked will be back shortly with results.I used just plain door edge molding I found at Pep Boys.Style Guard is brand name #S39481 it fits perfectly under gap.

First Hummer 08-06-2005 04:17 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:
Jersey and Boulder,here are some pictures of what I did to my marker lights today.I am headed out to see if this has worked will be back shortly with results.I used just plain door edge molding I found at Pep Boys.Style Guard is brand name #S39481 it fits perfectly under gap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok got back from test run,well it has made a better difference than what the dealership did.I dont hear as much wind noise directly over roof as before.F#$@ I feel like GM test plant.

Jersey Guy 08-06-2005 05:52 PM

just saw the post first dam that was a good idea this is driving me nuts I'll let you know what my dealer says we shouldnt have to deal with this your dealer should have just gave you those rain guards for free hey man if i dont hear something i like from them i'll see who we can all write to or call once they get enough complaints they will have to do something

First Hummer 08-06-2005 05:58 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Guy:
just saw the post first dam that was a good idea this is driving me nuts I'll let you know what my dealer says we shouldnt have to deal with this your dealer should have just gave you those rain guards for free hey man if i dont hear something i like from them i'll see who we can all write to or call once they get enough complaints they will have to do something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds good dude

First Hummer 08-06-2005 10:56 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Guy:
just saw the post first dam that was a good idea this is driving me nuts I'll let you know what my dealer says we shouldnt have to deal with this your dealer should have just gave you those rain guards for free hey man if i dont hear something i like from them i'll see who we can all write to or call once they get enough complaints they will have to do something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That edge molding only cost me $6