Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   "H3wannabe" for a limited time now! ;-) (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12416)

H3wannabe 08-05-2005 02:05 PM

After lurking around here since March, I pulled the trigger on a Slate Blue Lux, Auto, with tow this morning!

I live in NH, so I bought from Dobles in Manchester. As a part of the deal, they also accepted the Supplier Discount!

I want more options, but most of them I can install later (roof lights, side steps, cross bows). With my discount it was just barely under $32k. Leasing looks to be about $465 mo at the moment with $1500 down + the extra crap (security, 1st mo) for a total of about $2500 down.

Now the 8 week wait begins.

Btw, they also mentioned that they believe the lease deals will be a little bit better by my time of delivery. I didn't get the sense that they new anything official, I think it was just their opinion. We'll see!

H3wannabe

H3wannabe 08-05-2005 02:05 PM

After lurking around here since March, I pulled the trigger on a Slate Blue Lux, Auto, with tow this morning!

I live in NH, so I bought from Dobles in Manchester. As a part of the deal, they also accepted the Supplier Discount!

I want more options, but most of them I can install later (roof lights, side steps, cross bows). With my discount it was just barely under $32k. Leasing looks to be about $465 mo at the moment with $1500 down + the extra crap (security, 1st mo) for a total of about $2500 down.

Btw, they also mentioned that they believe the lease deals will be a little bit better by my time of delivery. I didn't get the sense that they new anything official, I think it was just their opinion. We'll see!

H3wannabe

BUKHUM 08-05-2005 02:07 PM

keeps us all posted...I may lease myself so I can get into what ever is coming off the line in 07 to 08 for the new and improved H3's

First Hummer 08-05-2005 02:14 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3wannabe:

H3wannabe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did they treat you at Dobles.Thats where I bought mine back in June.You asked me about them a little while ago,I hope that treated you well.I was wondering who you spoke to there.

HummerNewbie 08-05-2005 02:23 PM

Congrats on pulling the trigger. I had been thinking about leasing too but the deals had really sucked. What is your lease, 36/12K? Please keep us posted.

H3wannabe 08-05-2005 05:21 PM

Hey First Hummer. So far so good with Dobles. I actually have only talked with them over the phone when I placed the order. I head up there tomorrow for a test drive with the family (is somthing backwards here?) I spoke with Mark (my sales rep) and the Sales Manager Peter took the order.

Truth be told, I was on the Hummer site this morning (as usual) and my wife walked by and said, "will you just buy that? You are driving me and yourself crazy." LOL So I did!

And yes, this is a 36 month lease at 12000 miles per year. I work from a home office, so mileage is not an issue for me.

H3wannabe

First Hummer 08-05-2005 07:55 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3wannabe:
Hey First Hummer. So far so good with Dobles. I actually have only talked with them over the phone when I placed the order. I head up there tomorrow for a test drive with the family (is somthing backwards here?) I spoke with Mark (my sales rep) and the Sales Manager Peter took the order.

Truth be told, I was on the Hummer site this morning (as usual) and my wife walked by and said, "will you just buy that? You are driving me and yourself crazy." LOL So I did!

And yes, this is a 36 month lease at 12000 miles per year. I work from a home office, so mileage is not an issue for me.

Peter is great guy to deal with.If you see him tomorrow ask him about his Quad ATV.Tell him Richard said hello.

First Hummer 08-05-2005 09:32 PM

Larrys Clam Bar Rocks

Sharkster 08-05-2005 09:48 PM

uhmmm... you should change your name now...

H3wannabe 08-05-2005 09:57 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sharkster:
uhmmm... you should change your name now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not yet, I have 8 weeks to wait for it to get here!

H3wannabe

Sharkster 08-05-2005 10:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sharkster:
uhmmm... you should change your name now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not yet, I have 8 weeks to wait for it to get here!

H3wannabe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You've placed your order too late then.

I got mine already... and I live in Germany. I'm one of the first 20 ppl who got their H3 over here... but a lot of luck was involved.

skeeter 08-06-2005 01:36 AM

Maybe you should change your name to H3gonnabe, and then H3gotone.