Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Myspace Hack (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35256)

Goonsqd 08-31-2008 04:39 AM

Myspace Hack

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...id=202 846471

Can anyone hack this profile. Its my sister in law and shes up to no good. I want to see who here friends are. Shes been hanging out with some gang members and is denying it.

KenP 08-31-2008 04:57 AM

Re: Myspace Hack

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goonsqd
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202 846471

Can anyone hack this profile. Its my sister in law and shes up to no good. I want to see who here friends are. Shes been hanging out with some gang members and is denying it.

I can't help you, but good luck.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 08-31-2008 04:58 AM

What makes you think we have people here that do illegal things !

This is a family site and only good honest people are here...try the ******* site...

Big Dad 08-31-2008 05:10 AM

I was living in Bellevue, if you would have requested this a week ago....

I'm back in Alaska for good now though.

Karsun 08-31-2008 10:14 AM

I have an anonymous profile where she might add me as a friend. I can't hack it but I can join perhaps. What'd you have in mind?

PS love your site

wpage 08-31-2008 01:05 PM

[quote=Karsun]I have an anonymous profile where she might add me as a friend. I can't hack it but I can join perhaps. What'd you have in mind?

I agree with Karsun.

Best bet is to get on the inside and see what is going on. See if you and some others can join in and observe to help.

God Bless & Good Luck!

Goonsqd 08-31-2008 08:52 PM

Karsun if you could try to get her to add you that would be great. She's been known to do meth and says shes over it but her family suspects otherwise, except her mother. Any info is helpful at this point. Also her mother is enabling her and we'd like to let her know shes still up to no good. Her mother pays her rent, gas, new car etc. The sister in law won't get a fricken job because her well off mother pays for everything already. It's a nightmare.

Karsun 08-31-2008 09:27 PM

Well, no can do. She only accepts friends who know her e-mail or last name and if I knew that, then she'd wonder where I knew her. Sorry, I tried.

DRTYFN 08-31-2008 10:47 PM

well, since it's Goon's sister-in-law he should know the last name.

I call stalker.:OWNED:

wannabeH3 09-02-2008 02:38 AM

i live out there, i can give you the info of a good p.i. that can do your searching for you

wpage 09-02-2008 11:58 AM

With the problems you listed. A friend in law enforcement help now will save your family big problems down the road.

mikejr 09-03-2008 01:24 AM

Gangs can be a nasty thing to be involved with. Had one of my staff, her daughter got mixed up in some gang and fortunately it worked out she got out of it and is safe now.

Local LEO told them to be careful, they didnt want involved due to the danger to themselves and their family etc.

What seemed to work in this situation is the fact that the girls sister and brother stepped in to save her and it worked. Had she gotten intertwined more into the gang I dont suppose it would have worked out so well.

Thoughts and prayers to her. Try to get someone close to her that can talk some sense into her. Life is full of opportunity to be wasted on drugs and other activities.

H3slate 09-03-2008 01:27 AM

its time for INTERVENTION!!

Goonsqd 09-03-2008 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3slate
its time for INTERVENTION!!

Done that already!

Goonsqd 09-03-2008 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannabeH3
i live out there, i can give you the info of a good p.i. that can do your searching for you

Give it up...

wannabeH3 09-05-2008 01:02 AM

I am open for classes with my existing Self Defense Training and K9 Training(Tactical Solutions Consulting Ltd). This will be private instruction covering weapon tactics for Handgun and Shotgun.
I also have my Investigations Agency up and running and available for General Investigations/Legal Services.(WA#601336660

I am certified by Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commision as a firearms instructor.

If you need a certification for your Armed Gaurd, Armed PI or Armed Bail Agent, let me know.

Basic to advance from Marksmanship to vehicle, home/structure, multiple target scenario.

I have been teaching since 1990. I also offer K9 training (Obedience, protection, tracking and behavioral problem solving).

All classes are one on one private, discretion assured. In home evaluations, personal security updates and procedures and applicable personal tactics to fit your lifestyle. Course, and follow up refresher appointments are available. Your own firearms are prefered, course doesnt include ammo or range fees at this time. Travel for outdoor live fire is required for interm-advance courses.

All Classes are available for schedule Monday-Saturday 0900-1800hrs, with additional scheduling available.

I am also teaching out of Champion Arms in Kent (www.ChampionArms.com) every 1st/3rd Tuesday from 6-9pm, "begginer/introduction to firearms". 3hr class, 2 hours classroom, 1 hour range time (divided by however many students there are) $80 pre-register, or $100 at the door and will include some take home materials, range time with instruction and completion certificate. If you complete the class, I will provide you with One Hour of ONE-ON-ONE range time for $30. You simply rent the gun and purchase ammo.

I am also going to be doing a Concealed Carry class every 2nd/4th Tuesday from 6-9pm. $100 pre-register, $125 at the door.
Concealed Carry 2 has been formated for a group class, but a "day" is yet to be determined.It will also be $100 pre-register and $125 at the door.

Concealed Carry 1 will cover the basics of concealed carry (rules of concealed carry, carry meathods and discussion on presentation, dry fire practice and information on Wa state pattern Jury instructions) with some physical excersise/range time.
Concealed Carry 2 will focuse more on tactics, physical considerations and drawstroke practice, with more range time that class time.

I will also fascilitate scheduled classes if you want to come to the range for the program as listed above. Otherwise, you will find my fee schedule for private at home training below.

Class fees are payable to Tactical Solutions Consulting, and can be dropped off at Champion or mailed to me directly with a note stating which class and date your paying for (1009 Main St #2, Sumner WA 98390)

My Rate Schedule is below, Obviously, I will work with any known CF Member on a case by case basis.

I charge $500 for 10 lessons prepaid, this includes: 10 One hour+ sessions, I pay range fee and come to your home to consult on your personal security measures including the implimentation of firearm(s).

I charge $50 a session for 1 hour sessions, client pays range fee. (If paid for one session at a time)

I Charge $600 for 10 1/2hour+ lessons at your home for Obedience training
I Charge $800 for 10 1/2hour+ lessons at your home for Protection training
I charge $65 for 1/2hour+ session for behavioral problem solving

(The "+" indicates additional time as needed, no extra charge for Programs paid in advance)

For My PI services, fees range from $50-90 hour depending on the detail, weekend, holliday etc. I can offer Domestic Protection services (at home, transit, to/from court, etc), general investigations (domestic, background checks, locates, collection/asset assistance, personal security assesments, surveillance, etc) , interviewing (Behavioral and Cognitive) and witness tesitmony.

I am also a licensed Process Server and can do Paper Courier work (to courts to file legal documents from Clerks to Bench copies, as well as opposing counsel delivery).
Process Service for normal is $75 local area service (Pierce/King/Snohomish) $75 + mileage for outside of those areas.
STAT SAME day service depends on location but can easily start at $100 for successful service, at least Mileage for unsuccessfull attempt.
"Specials" where an attorney or client needs a document or documents filed/stamped to a court system in local area is $100 (for that I will deliver Bench copy/opposing Copy and return to attorney thier copy within 24hrs).

I have a $1Million dollar E&O policy and have been doing investigations in one capacity or another for 15 years.

Timothy
Fax: 253-987-5009
TacticalSolutionsConsulting@Gmail.com