Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   lifted h2 for sale ! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30156)

blockrockin 10-03-2007 02:00 PM

lifted h2 for sale !

1 Attachment(s)
hi , i am going to sell my h2 to get a new 08 , i know most people here already have a h2 but i figured i would put it up here just incase anyone is interested. it is a 04 with 20,000 miles with brand new 6 inch fab tech lift with heavy duty tierods and steering stabilizer ,new rockstar wheels and new nitto mudd grapplers. and gobi full rack . and bunch of other cool stuff. if anyone is interested just let me know i can supply more pics and info. everything is in perfect condition no dents , scrapes or any kind of problems at all , i am in the maryland/delaware area. i would like to get 35,500 for it . thanks alote !

blockrockin 10-03-2007 02:01 PM

Re: lifted h2 for sale !

1 Attachment(s)

blockrockin 10-03-2007 02:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)

CO Hummer 10-03-2007 02:25 PM

Wow, that's a nice lookin' ride. Good price too.

blockrockin 10-03-2007 03:34 PM

thanks yeah i love it . im gonna try and do the same with a 08. but i guess no more yellow :confused: so anyway i just was trying to give someone here a good deal instead of trading it in . thanks!

NJ H2 10-03-2007 03:50 PM

I'm not a big fan of yellow but your rig looks great!
Good luck with the sale, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it with all those toys! :clapping:

pteam 10-03-2007 07:41 PM

yep no more yellow for 08, pretty stupid as they replaced it with that burned orange that nobody is gonna buy.

I would recommend you take all your goodies off, rims, roof rack etc, especially if your thinking about doing similar stuff theres no point in selling what you have for alot less then buying them at full price again. Thats what I did with my 03 when I got my 08.

blockrockin 10-10-2007 12:36 AM

well i guess ill have to try ebay .:crying:

MONSTERMATT 10-10-2007 02:54 AM

DEFIANTELY "strip" it bro

BigBlueH2 10-13-2007 12:35 AM

Do you reccomend a lift kit ? I was thinking about purchasing one. I just dont know hot it effects ride or what brand would be the best to look into ?

H3slate 10-13-2007 01:07 AM

Nice rig!! I take it this was not your daily driver? Very low miles for an 04. Great asking price too!!

blockrockin 10-13-2007 01:28 AM

yeah i drove it a couple times a week.. i love it . i just want to build a new one. thats part of the fun! also try a different color. but yeah its a great h2 ! if anyone is interested. ill give someone a really good deal !

twenty2 10-13-2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blockrockin
yeah i drove it a couple times a week.. i love it . i just want to build a new one. thats part of the fun! also try a different color. but yeah its a great h2 ! if anyone is interested. ill give someone a really good deal !

Damn.. I can't beleive this isn't gone yet... especially for that price! Wanna take my 03 Black H2 and built that one up, and I'll take yours?:beerchug:

timgco 10-13-2007 03:30 PM

Quote:

"THE BUILD!" :beerchug:

Man, you can get that price for your truck without all the acc's on it. Unless you're going a different dirrection, I's strip it all off. GREAT PRICE TOO!

Try Auto Trader. I've had good luck in the past.

blockrockin 10-13-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timgco
"THE BUILD!" :beerchug:

Man, you can get that price for your truck without all the acc's on it. Unless you're going a different dirrection, I's strip it all off. GREAT PRICE TOO!

Try Auto Trader. I've had good luck in the past.

thanks for the tip! i just figured the acc's might attract someone, cause their are alote of reg yellow h2's out their ! i think ill throw it on auto trader and see what happens. well i would like to get a sut this time.. i like the color desert sand ,but i dont think they make that anymore.

timgco 10-13-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

thanks for the tip! i just figured the acc's might attract someone, cause their are alote of reg yellow h2's out their ! i think ill throw it on auto trader and see what happens. well i would like to get a sut this time.. i like the color desert sand ,but i dont think they make that anymore.

good luck on it.

desert sand and yellow are both gone for 08. Hell, 35K- the dealer may give you that on trade.

dkhummerh2 10-13-2007 06:09 PM

Great price, just don't know anyone that is looking. I would see what the dealer will give you, would imagine that you could haggle and get 35k at a the dealer.
dk

blockrockin 10-13-2007 06:43 PM

not bad idea i just figured the dealers wont give ya to much. i rather sell it to someone one here for 35,000 but i might have to do that.
thanks

BGA23 10-16-2007 11:14 PM

Awesome looking H2

I have a 2005 with the adventure package and only 16,000 miles on it (yellow too) that I've been trying to sell for about 6 weeks. I'm asking 37K for it and no luck so far. Very little interest in fact. I was offered 30K as a trade-in yesterday. Needless to say I drove my H2 home.

Seems market is pretty soft on these right now. Just passing along my experience.

dkhummerh2 10-20-2007 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGA23
Awesome looking H2

I have a 2005 with the adventure package and only 16,000 miles on it (yellow too) that I've been trying to sell for about 6 weeks. I'm asking 37K for it and no luck so far. Very little interest in fact. I was offered 30K as a trade-in yesterday. Needless to say I drove my H2 home.

Seems market is pretty soft on these right now. Just passing along my experience.

Surely that wasn't at a Hummer Dealer? I just paid $30k for my 03 with 43k miles on it. I would say that the trade in should be around $33k for it. I don't blame you for walking away from the $30k. I would imagine that the market will go up a little this winter. But what do I know.
dk