Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   anger and old men........ (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28159)

BlueTJCO 07-03-2007 05:40 PM

anger and old men........

the two just dont go well together.

Was waiting in line for at least 5-10 minutes (patiently) this morning to get some gas.

Right as the car in front of me (at the pump) pulls away, some ******* jumps in and takes the pump.

He knows I've been waiting for it yet gets out of his car, looks at me with a smile, and continues to fill up his car...........

:D
I was late to work this morning.

I tried to stay calm. I got out and asked him if he noticed me waiting for the pump and he replied "too slow".............:o

I got back into my Heep........

He fills up his car with gas, then looks at me AGAIN with a smile and starts to walk inside to pay.

Ok.........now I'm ****ing pissed. I calmly got out, got into his car, drove and parked it up front for his ass.:)

He was not happy and came running out after me...........:clapping:

Ooops............................:perfect10s: .........bet he thinks twice about doing that again.

Old Cocky ****er = :OWNED:

ChiHummer3 07-03-2007 05:42 PM

Re: anger and old men........

:clapping: NICE!!! :clapping:

usetosellhummer 07-03-2007 05:42 PM

Good one! Old dosn't mean **** if your mean. I hate it at the store when they push up agianst you thinking they are gonna get up their any faster.

dеiтайожни 07-03-2007 05:53 PM

Hahaha... that's a Heep for ya.. always at the pump. Why did he leave the keys in his car anyways? If you had a Hummer you could've pushed him out of the way. And lastly, waiting for gas.. HA! :giggling:

dеiтайожни 07-03-2007 05:54 PM

P.S. It would've been hilarious if someone took the pump while you were moving his car and you had to wait longer. :jump:

BlueTJCO 07-03-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
P.S. It would've been hilarious if someone took the pump while you were moving his car and you had to wait longer. :jump:

That is exactly what happened..........The old ****er punched me hard:D

I literally held him down on the ground, sat on him, and was laughing my ****ing ass off. I wanted to stomp a hole in him bad but instead gave the ****ing old man a "noogie"..........

the attendents that came out to break it up were laughing right along with me and had a hard time keeping a straight face when asking me to get off of the guy..........

I do have a good lump on my forehead though.............kinda sucks........

dеiтайожни 07-03-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooncricket
I literally held him down on the ground, sat on him, and....gave the ****ing old man a "noogie"..........

:jump: :jump:

Giving old people noogies is funnay. :giggling:

jmsspratlin 07-03-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

That is exactly what happened..........The old ****er punched me hard:D

I literally held him down on the ground, sat on him, and was laughing my ****ing ass off. I wanted to stomp a hole in him bad but instead gave the ****ing old man a "noogie"..........

the attendents that came out to break it up were laughing right along with me and had a hard time keeping a straight face when asking me to get off of the guy..........

I do have a good lump on my forehead though.............kinda sucks........

Thats funny:clapping:

marin8703 07-03-2007 07:20 PM

:giggling: :clapping:

h2co-pilot 07-03-2007 07:33 PM

OMG Moonie!:jump:

BlueTJCO 07-03-2007 07:39 PM

Ok.......went home at lunch and "examined" myself...........

My forehead lump......he got me good........:shhh:

My arm was hurting and my shoulder. Took off my shirt and DAMN........He had a good grip on my right bicep. It's already nice and purple, bruised, a little green..........:)

Shoulder........guess I'm an old man also........:(

sooooooooo.......Add that up with the fact that I didn't hit the ****er back and just held him down for a couple minutes.....I'd say he messed me up. ......:giggling:

CLARIFICATION:

By "noogie" I dont mean I held him down like you would your cousin and gave him a "noogie" over and over. I more was rubbing my forearm into his face while I was holding him down..........

ChiHummer3 07-03-2007 07:43 PM

Did ya get his plate number??? You should really make his day and charge him with assault. Probably going to be painful to raise a beer on the holiday on account of all of the bruising. Of course, he could retaliate and say you were trying to steal his car. :jump:

BlueTJCO 07-03-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiHummer3
Of course, he could retaliate and say you were trying to steal his car. :jump:

"I'm going to have you arrested for stealing my car" is exactly what he kept trying to mutter as I grinded my forearm into his head....

ChiHummer3 07-03-2007 08:12 PM

:giggling:

jmsspratlin 07-03-2007 08:26 PM

Quote:

"I'm going to have you arrested for stealing my car" is exactly what he kept trying to mutter as I grinded my forearm into his head....

I don't see nothing wrong......with a little bump and grind.....:D

BigPoppa1411 07-03-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
I don't see nothing wrong......with a little bump and grind.....:D

:giggling:

KenP 07-03-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usetosellhummer
Good one! Old dosn't mean **** if your mean. I hate it at the store when they push up agianst you thinking they are gonna get up their any faster.

I step backwards and don't move. Then, when the person in front moves forward, I take a mini step forward and stop. I won't move. I'm serious. I'll just stand in one place and try to pass gas....:giggling:

DRTYFN 07-03-2007 11:20 PM

I thought your Krav Mango was the uber ninja style? Old man:OWNED: yer ass.:giggling: I'm glad he didn't have a knife or gun.

I'd like to comment further on this whole thing but unfortunately can't.

BlueTJCO 07-03-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
I thought your Krav Mango was the uber ninja style? Old man:OWNED: yer ass.:giggling: I'm glad he didn't have a knife or gun.

I'd like to comment further on this whole thing but unfortunately can't.

I was not out to kick his ass else I would have. Just to make a point.

I'm glad he didn't have a gun also. Knife...meh.....I'm a hell of a baseball player......good swing, lots of power........

Adam in CO 07-03-2007 11:25 PM

He left the keys in it?

After pissing you off?

Idiot.