Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H1 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   H1 HEATED WIPER BLADES, GET READY FOR WINTER (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38221)

theBroken 09-23-2009 03:50 AM

H1 HEATED WIPER BLADES, GET READY FOR WINTER

DESIGNED, ENGINEERED, DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
EVERBLADE WINTER HEATED WIPER BLADES WITH HEATED FRAMES.
Ive personally tested and helped make changes to these blades over the last year. After a few design and material changes these blades are ready for sale. They work great all year around and keep your blades from icing up in the winter. They will have the snow melted off them by the time your done warming up your hummer in the winter.

1 year limited warranty

To purchase simply email me at offroadtech@gmail.com with the subject EF EVERBLADE
Paypal and MO accepted, shipping is 15$ flat to the lower 48
The kit comes with everything you need to install
Refills available, these blades last a very long time and Ill have a price worked out before you need them.

Hummer H1
6610HF series kit
Kit with heated frames is $122 plus shipping
thats 18$ savings over MSRP
Replacement Blade assemblies for the 66 series are $40 plus shipping.
Replacement Blade Assemblies with heated frame for the 66 series are $50 plus shipping.

Install is easy, I hooked up the power wire to a blank non constant spot in my fuse box and ran the switch into the cab, check out the pictures.

66 series H2/H1

Regular blade on the left EVERBLADES on the right

Pics of my install
Power from the fuse box

Through firewall for switch, you can do this anyway you want.

Knee plate comes down easy

This is the switch that comes in the kit, it has a light so you know when you have it on.

tennisfan12 02-10-2010 07:43 AM

Re: H1 HEATED WIPER BLADES, GET READY FOR WINTER

Hi, I am wondering if this wiper blade is still available. What is the material used for this blade? I am also considering a silicon one and this wiper blade I saw online?

HummerHippy 02-10-2010 03:22 PM

I could be wrong, but those pics sure look like an H3 (not H1).

tennisfan12 02-16-2010 02:39 AM

Hmm. I hope the original poster confirms if it is H1 or H3. I decided to buy the wiper blade online as it is cheaper than the silicon one. I believe there is no much difference.

Bayrat 02-17-2010 04:34 AM

Hope it works out for you. I use the Silblades year around, the Flexblade seems to do well and is rated as an all season blade. Have the Silblade winter version in the box yet, have not needed to install those.

My Rubicon, H3 and the admiral's Subaru have them and they are far and away the best we have ever experienced with little icing except for long journeys in downright blizzard conditions. Then you need to knock the ice off occasionally.

Downside is that they clean so well they tend to squeak on the windshield for a period of time until the glass is permeated a bit with the silicon. This is particularly true on the flat windscreens such as H3 and Jeep. The Subaru did not do it for long.