Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   H2 Parts 4 sale, OEM (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39126)

jcm11 03-04-2010 01:16 AM

H2 Parts 4 sale, OEM

Our business purchased a great deal of H2 components recently. We have chrome step bars, chrome rocker protectors, chrome hood handles, chrome tail lamp guards, chrome, black and painted,grill guards, chrome wheels and many other items all chrome. All NOS OEM Hummer parts. Also have the original roof mount 6 inch round Bosch lights that could be used for grill guard mounting or roof xbar mount. Lights have Hummer covers on them. If interested in buying any of these items please let me know. Thought I would put a note up here before we start advertising on Ebay ect. Great pricies. Michigan Auto Parts Sales
jmoffat11@gmail.com

Xotik H3 03-04-2010 01:23 AM

Re: H2 Parts 4 sale, OEM

Awesome! So are you planning to become a forum supporter? :beerchug:

jcm11 03-04-2010 03:08 AM

Sure we are committed to Hummers now!. Been involved with the special editions for many years.

twr 03-04-2010 03:23 AM

NO GOOD WITHOUT PRICES?

twenty2 03-04-2010 03:26 AM

No good without prices and pictures..

kchummer 03-04-2010 04:59 PM

Email sent!

TXSUT 03-04-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcm11
Sure we are committed to Hummers now!. Been involved with the special editions for many years.

I think you misunderstood his comment. Unless you are paying for your advertising space here, you are doing nothing more than spamming. Are you new to the internet or something? :giggling:

jcm11 03-05-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXSUT
I think you misunderstood his comment. Unless you are paying for your advertising space here, you are doing nothing more than spamming. Are you new to the internet or something? :giggling:

No not too new, used the net since Al Gore invented it. Did not see any ad rates anywhere. How much? If it is a problem I can advertise somewhere else.
MAPS

TXSUT 03-05-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Did not see any ad rates anywhere.

Yeah, like you even fvcking looked, typical lazy-assed spammer....in the column to left, at the bottom, where it says "Contact" and "Advertise."

jcm11 03-05-2010 03:46 PM

Actually I clicked on the link and it said the link is broken. Although I do appreciate your mastery of the English language and professionalism.
I have sent an email to the guys that run the site for info on Ads.
Maybe not such a good idea to advertise our new H2 OEM parts here. I thought being from Detroit where we made the parts some of the H2 owners might like first shot at some great pricing on new OEM H2 parts.
Alot of hostility....

TXSUT 03-05-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Actually I clicked on the link and it said the link is broken. Although I do appreciate your mastery of the English language and professionalism.
I have sent an email to the guys that run the site for info on Ads.
Maybe not such a good idea to advertise our new H2 OEM parts here. I thought being from Detroit where we made the parts some of the H2 owners might like first shot at some great pricing on new OEM H2 parts.
Alot of hostility....

Funny that you mock my "professionalism" yet you expect free advertising for your business.

StockStar 03-22-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchummer
Email sent!

did you ever get a reply

SmokeyJoe 03-23-2010 02:24 PM

Thanx

Got the lights and the harnesses yesterday. Great price, cant believe you were able to get the OEM wiring harness for me.

StockStar 03-23-2010 05:19 PM

Well Well Well:clapping: It looks like someone shot off at the mouth too soon and slammed the original poster. Apparently this individual provided good service.

jcm11, can you post a link to your ebay store?

Hellz 03-23-2010 07:43 PM

i would like to see or know more of what he might have for sale, so i hope this isnt ruined for us.

i know im just a noob here as well, but common sense is unless is it blantant spam, you shouldnt be so rude to a potential paying advertiser on a forum, more so if you dont own, or have any say of how the forum does or generate money/ business.

just my 2 cents, and i hope people have a thick skin about it.

anyways, i personally do not know who the contact would be for this site for advertising here, but i hope someone can provide that here. im sure alot of people would be interested to see atleast what he has to offer...

and if this turns out to be spam, see posts above

jcm11 03-24-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockStar
did you ever get a reply

No I never got a reply for ads

SmokeyJoe 03-25-2010 07:54 AM

He always answers his emails. Got an email from him yesterday, and he said he had many 10 tractor trailers worth of parts coming in. Everything is new from the factory. He said he does not have an ebay store setup yet. But he is planning a website soon and an ebay store.

el-cid 03-25-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Our business purchased a great deal of H2 components recently. We have chrome step bars, chrome rocker protectors, chrome hood handles, chrome tail lamp guards, chrome, black and painted,grill guards, chrome wheels and many other items all chrome. All NOS OEM Hummer parts. Also have the original roof mount 6 inch round Bosch lights that could be used for grill guard mounting or roof xbar mount. Lights have Hummer covers on them. If interested in buying any of these items please let me know. Thought I would put a note up here before we start advertising on Ebay ect. Great pricies. Michigan Auto Parts Sales
jmoffat11@gmail.com

Sent you an e-mail; it's coming from my @msn address that sometimes gets stuck in spam filters; let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks!

bigboy 09-18-2010 12:33 PM

looking for oem bose amp for a h2 2003 or newer if it will work?

guruerror 09-18-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

jmoffat11@gmail.com

Wow...some lucky owner could really build a shiny truck out of these parts...
BUT, as it's been said before, 'the chrome won't get you home.'
:popcorn: