Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tellico Pics...Slickrock OWNED!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30011)

Aich Tew 11-01-2007 11:42 PM

Re: Tellico Pics...Slickrock OWNED!!!

Looks like on of the sections at Reiter out on HWY 2 in Washington. Fun, no question, but it's one of the few times I'd actually say it looks harder than it is. :)

DennisAJC 11-02-2007 04:35 AM

This thread deserves to be sticky'd. No poser shots. Very impressive guys.:beerchug:

Alan06SUT 11-02-2007 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obzidian
Where is tellico anyways?

Great shots and congrates... looked like a greatday for wheelin' :)

In the middle of nowhere TN! Near Murphy NC.

RippSpeed 11-07-2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss Hoss

After walking Slick Rock a poser shot is in order!

How do you like your Kumho Road Ventures ???

Boss Hoss 11-10-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippSpeed
How do you like your Kumho Road Ventures ???

The size is misrepresented. When i purchased the tires the spec sheet on kumhousa.com showed 13.50 for the section width. I measured mine to be 12.50(under load), called Kumho an they say im an ignorant consumer who cannot possibly measure the section width of a tire. It has since changed to 12.50 so i guess it is represented accurately now. Their customer service is beyond horrible, they are frankly insulting. btw, i have both spec sheets showing the discrepancy.

Alan06SUT 11-12-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
The size is misrepresented. When i purchased the tires the spec sheet on kumhousa.com showed 13.50 for the section width. I measured mine to be 12.50(under load), called Kumho an they say im an ignorant consumer who cannot possibly measure the section width of a tire. It has since changed to 12.50 so i guess it is represented accurately now. Their customer service is beyond horrible, they are frankly insulting. btw, i have both spec sheets showing the discrepancy.

That's ridiculous! With the internet, etc. you would think they would be smart and take responsibility for their misrepresentation.:lame:

Kerr 11-13-2007 09:21 PM

very nice picture. I think the problem on pirite is the same problem with eveyone... People hate what they can own... been like this my hole life. when i had fast nice cars people hated that... when i had fast sleepers they hated that, When i built my supra they hated that, an when i got my G they hated the bling and it wasnt used off road. Now that it look liks **** they hate that i beat on a $80K car...

I bet i would have flopped on my side in this picture. The G are skinney compaired to the H2...

Alan06SUT 11-18-2007 07:39 PM

Here is a jeep flipping on slick rock. He was lucky to not get hurt or keep flipping down the rst of the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6a2Kl-unsQ

Gooey Gaybob 11-21-2007 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerr
very nice picture. I think the problem on pirite is the same problem with eveyone... People hate what they can own... been like this my hole life. when i had fast nice cars people hated that... when i had fast sleepers they hated that, When i built my supra they hated that, an when i got my G they hated the bling and it wasnt used off road. Now that it look liks **** they hate that i beat on a $80K car...

I bet i would have flopped on my side in this picture. The G are skinney compaired to the H2...

Maybe they all just hate your arrogant prick-like attitude? BTW, I do like your g wagon. Beating on an $80k rig takes balls, without a doubt. Just don't be a prick and I bet more people would like you.

Alan06SUT 11-22-2007 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooey Gaybob
Maybe they all just hate your arrogant prick-like attitude? BTW, I do like your g wagon. Beating on an $80k rig takes balls, without a doubt. Just don't be a prick and I bet more people would like you.

Pot meet kettle.

Gooey Gaybob 11-22-2007 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan06SUT
Pot meet kettle.

Touche! :beerchug:

DRTYFN 11-22-2007 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GVCOGuy
Alan, you guys really set Hummer back with the silly ?owned? post on pirate. Embarrassing really :lame:

Any sillier than when you used to drunkenly make an ass of yourself over there and get repeatedly banned? But now you want to play nice over there?:rolleyes:

DennisAJC 11-22-2007 06:45 PM

I wish I could have done more for Greggy.

Alan06SUT 11-23-2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Alan, you guys really set Hummer back with the silly ?owned? post on pirate. Embarrassing really :lame:

Alec, I forgot how perfect and tactful you are. Don't you have a Jeep now? Why bother with our silly Hummer forums?

Oh and one more just for you. We OWNED slickrock!

DennisAJC 11-23-2007 02:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan06SUT
Alec, I forgot how perfect and tactful you are. Don't you have a Jeep now? Why bother with our silly Hummer forums?

Oh and one more just for you. We OWNED slickrock!

:jump:Indeed you did. Indeed you did.:jump::beerchug:

You must forgive Alec in regards to his wheeling. He blames ALL the bad things that have happened to his H2 on everyone else when all along it's his inability to wheel.:D He's a point and shoot wheeler. Kind of like a 5 year old.:OWNED:

Anyone can wheel a Jeep. But it takes a certain kind of person and talent to wheel a monster like the H2 and do it better without any drama.

That is why he is going back to the Jeep. That's the smartest and most sober decision he's made in years.:OWNED:

Boss Hoss 11-25-2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

I frequently embarrass myself:lame:

Why do you do that?

AlexanderK 12-21-2007 02:59 PM

Hello from Russia!
I see that you have a good option to get some fun! Really great pictures and great trip was done! :perfect10s:
Here, in Russia, we have other way to get fun. Less mountains but more forests, rivers and mud.

I've got a question - why almost all H2 pasted by scotch tape? With different colours - blue, brown, white.:confused:

DRTYFN 12-21-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderK
Hello from Russia!
I see that you have a good option to get some fun! Really great pictures and great trip was done! :perfect10s:
Here, in Russia, we have other way to get fun. Less mountains but more forests, rivers and mud.

I've got a question - why almost all H2 pasted by scotch tape? With different colours - blue, brown, white.:confused:

Your proxy says it's from the Netherlands, not Russia.:twak:

AlexanderK 01-02-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Your proxy says it's from the Netherlands, not Russia.:twak:

Yes, you right about proxy - I wrote from my office table PC which connected somewhere in Europe.

What about my question regarding scotch tape?

AlexanderK 01-11-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexanderK
Yes, you right about proxy - I wrote from my office table PC which connected somewhere in Europe.

What about my question regarding scotch tape?

Hello! Is anybody here?