Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   German Hummer Security System (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10249)

Bondage 11-19-2005 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
They look fierce. They just MIGHT lick an intruder to death.......

Bondage 11-19-2005 01:16 AM

They look fierce. They just MIGHT lick an intruder to death.......

Fubar 11-19-2005 01:28 AM

nice

Mr. I - Man 11-22-2005 04:15 PM

Are those your pups??? I always thought Army owned Poodle's or Pomerian's

Nice Rottie's

VTSTOMPER 11-22-2005 04:46 PM

MWahaha! Very cool! I love dogs!

NJ H2 11-23-2005 02:37 PM

This is our Rottie Sonya, on Halloween in her Bat costume!

Mr. I - Man 11-23-2005 03:51 PM

Here is my Rottie Recon Tank

11-23-2005 05:57 PM

nice lookin' dogs. the night shots with glowing eyes are impressive.

ssgharkness020147 11-23-2005 07:32 PM

Nothing better then dogs for security systems. German security systems are the way to go. I dont have enough room to carry 3 Rotts, so I carry one Doberman. He can easily do the work of three Rotts.

SteveRH 11-23-2005 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did someone say bat dog?

Bondage 12-02-2005 04:42 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
Are those your pups??? I always thought Army owned Poodle's or Pomerian's

Nice Rottie's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I got them from a Marine who said their tongues were too rough.

Sean

fourfourto 12-02-2005 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a pic of my american eskimo just hanging.

Mr. I - Man 12-04-2005 07:52 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Actually, I got them from a Marine who said their tongues were too rough.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO

PARAGON 12-04-2005 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
REAL german hummer security system. And there is only need for one.

Bondage 12-05-2005 03:21 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
REAL german hummer security system. And there is only need for one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Love that "smile" on his face. He looks so...um...happy!

What's his name? My Rottie's are Caesar, Sparticus, and their mother, Venus. I know, Roman names instead of German, but the Romans adopted them from the Barbarian's after FAILING to conquer Germania in total, and made them into Legion dogs. They would surround a city, blockade and starve it, then send in several HUNDRED Rotties to soften up the target before marching in and killing what was left. Ouch.

Sean

KenP 12-05-2005 05:14 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SteveRH:
Did someone say bat dog? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Rat on a leash.

PARAGON 12-05-2005 12:00 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
REAL german hummer security system. And there is only need for one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Love that "smile" on his face. He looks so...um...happy!

What's his name? My Rottie's are Caesar, Sparticus, and their mother, Venus. I know, Roman names instead of German, but the Romans adopted them from the Barbarian's after FAILING to conquer Germania in total, and made them into Legion dogs. They would surround a city, blockade and starve it, then send in several HUNDRED Rotties to soften up the target before marching in and killing what was left. Ouch.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He's a she. Her name is Mikko.