Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Yet Another Great use for The Jack Storage area. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16670)

Edspad 12-06-2005 04:46 AM

If the thought ever crossed your mind...Yes a Romanian GP WASR-10 with a folding stock will fit inside The Jack Storage area.
No i dont hear voices...

Edspad 12-06-2005 04:46 AM

If the thought ever crossed your mind...Yes a Romanian GP WASR-10 with a folding stock will fit inside The Jack Storage area.
No i dont hear voices...

Humm3r 12-06-2005 05:39 AM

Guess you could classify the H3 as a military vehicle in this case. Interesting how your mind works, but I like it! Any other interesting places to conceal weapons....keep us posted.

JohnB.GWU. 12-06-2005 06:38 AM

i need a gun like that

2xtreme 12-06-2005 11:44 AM

timgco 12-06-2005 07:04 PM

hhhmmmmm, I wonder if that would be considered a case for transporting a firearm?

f5fstop 12-06-2005 07:57 PM

I have always preferred my gun to be within reach whenever it is with me.
(Which is almost always.)

Steve - SanJose 12-06-2005 08:09 PM

that's why we have that handy console area under the tray (for handguns)...

NemesiS 12-06-2005 08:53 PM

nice mp5

f5fstop 12-06-2005 10:24 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve-SanJose-H3:
that's why we have that handy console area under the tray (for handguns)...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Console? That's not easy access. Strong side holster, or for long trips, a shoulder holster.

Edspad 12-06-2005 11:31 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crop000s:
Cool,
Here are a few more that seem to fit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does seem to be alot of room in the Jack Storage area. one could transport a few long guns in there. but to be truthful a nice hard case is my normal mode of transportation. I just was cleaning my Hummer and had a thought come to me while inspecting the Jack Assm.

evldave 12-07-2005 04:33 AM

Why not put a pistol mount in the door junk holder near the bottom (3" foam works, cut out the barrul hole & shove in the space, pistol will rest nicely in there with no rattle and is easily accesible w/the right or left hand...so I hear).

Then, when that pimpa$$ decides to jack your brand new H3, and you don't feel like calling Onstar, just reach for the door handle, slide down a bit, pick up your Karr 40 cal, point it at his head and say "Is this hummer really worth it dude? Really?" Bitch will pee his pants and run away...

Lucifer 12-07-2005 08:14 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evldave:
Why not put a pistol mount in the door junk holder near the bottom (3" foam works, cut out the barrul hole & shove in the space, pistol will rest nicely in there with no rattle and is easily accesible w/the right or left hand...so I hear).

Then, when that pimpa$$ decides to jack your brand new H3, and you don't feel like calling Onstar, just reach for the door handle, slide down a bit, pick up your Karr 40 cal, point it at his head and say "Is this hummer really worth it dude? Really?" Bitch will pee his pants and run away... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just make sure you have the neoprene seat covers first

Captain Steve 12-09-2005 11:37 PM

What happened to all the pics of weapons???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lucifer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evldave:

Then, when that pimpa$$ decides to jack your brand new H3, and you don't feel like calling Onstar, just reach for the door handle, slide down a bit, pick up your Karr 40 cal, point it at his head and say "Is this hummer really worth it dude? Really?" Bitch will pee his pants and run away... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just make sure you have the neoprene seat covers first </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Razor55 12-10-2005 03:43 PM

evldave, I'll ask that question after I've 'stopped' the perp.

Beastmaster 12-11-2005 03:28 AM

Agreed. Where are the pics? I wanted to show others.

Edspad 12-11-2005 02:16 PM

I removed the Pictures. i was concerned my photo's were going to be taken out of context, something done in Good Humor was now going to be a issue. Im not a politically correct person by no means. but i do like this forum.

DennisAJC 12-11-2005 03:34 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
hhhmmmmm, I wonder what would be considered a case for transporting a firearm? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When he gets fired from the Post Office.

KenP 12-11-2005 03:35 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edspad:
I removed the Pictures. i was concerned my photo's were going to be taken out of context, something done in Good Humor was now going to be a issue. Im not a politically correct person by no means. but i do like this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're a smart, smart man.

Check the Off Topic section. Huge threads on weapons.