Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Apology for my distasteful post...... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1563)

BlueTJCO 01-10-2006 07:59 PM

Sorry everyone. Apologized in the section and wanted to apologize again. Really I could usually care less about it but the more I though about it, it shouldn't have been posted.

Anyhoot, if you all still are pissed off at me for posting something that I didn't realize would be taken so seriously and in a bad way, then lick my balls.........cause I didnt mean to offend anyone.

Ryan

BlueTJCO 01-10-2006 07:59 PM

Sorry everyone. Apologized in the section and wanted to apologize again. Really I could usually care less about it but the more I though about it, it shouldn't have been posted.

Anyhoot, if you all still are pissed off at me for posting something that I didn't realize would be taken so seriously and in a bad way, then lick my balls.........cause I didnt mean to offend anyone.

Ryan

DRTYFN 01-10-2006 08:06 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:

Ryan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please come to Moab.

BlueTJCO 01-10-2006 08:07 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:

Ryan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please come to Moab. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know DRTY, I dont want you to beat me up.

DRTYFN 01-10-2006 08:09 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Ryan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please come to Moab. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know DRTY, I dont want you to beat me up.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Girl.

BlueTJCO 01-10-2006 08:10 PM

Cool, well I truely could give a **** about this site other then I enjoyed chatting and sharing experiences with you all..

Sorry for my post, I will not post here again. You all enjoy your Hummers.

Ryan

DRTYFN 01-10-2006 08:11 PM

Cool, well I truely could give a **** about this site other then I enjoyed chatting and sharing experiences with you all..

Sorry for my post, I will not post here again. You all enjoy your Hummers.

Ryan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bet you will.

DennisAJC 01-11-2006 01:22 AM

Ryan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All is well Ryan.

You can`t expect to be "Post Untouchable" like some of us vets . I`ve seen and read worst.

Now.......Back to MEATSPIN!!!!!!!!

PARAGON 01-11-2006 01:48 AM

Ryan is a weener!!!

PARAGON 01-11-2006 01:50 AM

We all know you sniped Alec's tie rod just so you could post all over Jeep forums.

PARAGON 01-11-2006 01:50 AM

PARAGON 01-11-2006 01:51 AM

Post now, damn you!

PARAGON 01-11-2006 01:51 AM

Oops, sorry. You're not even logged on. My bad.

CO Hummer 01-11-2006 03:38 AM

Oops, sorry. My Pad.

ShaggyX 01-11-2006 04:10 AM

Bunch of post whores.

NEOCON1 01-11-2006 04:49 AM

im a bitch too pad

NEOCON1 01-11-2006 04:51 AM

pad 2 later

and jeep dude dont sweat what you posted ggeeeeezzzz