Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Back in Moab - Spring 2007 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26013)

ROX 04-15-2007 05:03 AM

Re: Back in Moab - Spring 2007

I'm headed out in the morning.

Thanks everyone for such a great time! I really enjoyed meeting you all!:jump: :jump: :jump:
Paul, Thanks for cooking lunch on Fins :beerchug:

Today was 75 degrees and Nothin but Sunshine!!!! WOW! I got a great tan started and now I have to go back to the Rain.:(

I can't wait to see the pics of the H3's and H2 Bully on Cliffhanger! :D They couldn't talk Oldhiker into going on that one. I wonder why?:giggling:

I MISSED ALL THE PIKERS TOO! EACH AND EVERY ONE!:rant:

OldHiker 04-15-2007 06:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm really tired but I thought I say "'til the next time". Had a great time meeting a lot of new friends. Our trip continues in the morning, but this was certainly one of the highlights that I hope to remember.:giggling:

I will whet your appetite and hope to put up more pictures tomorrow. This is the last of the 3's and H2 Bully returning on cliffhanger. I'll bet I was more then 3/4 miles away across a very deep canyon.

Attachment 38316

CO Hummer 04-15-2007 08:08 AM

It's hard to believe I was just in Moab yesterday since I spent the afternoon redoing some grout in my shower. :mad: :mad: :mad:
It was great to meet all you guys. Looking forward to more trips.:excited:

NEO - Thanks for the hospitality. :cool:
ROCKS - Thanks for all the beer. :beerchug:

PIKERS - Thanks for......oh, never mind.

RuggedH2 04-15-2007 05:33 PM

We made it home last night at 11:00.

What a great trip! I wouldn't call it a relaxing vacation, but it was a blast! :excited:

I didn't know what to expect when meeting a bunch of different people from the internet, and all over the country. I knew there was a large group that had all wheeled together before, and some new people that would be attending. I was amazed at how well everyone got along with each other.

My truck broke the first day and I had to run back to SL,UT to get it fixed, so I missed Hells Revenge :rant: . It gives me a great reason to get back soon. I got the chance to run Sevenmile Rim, Flat Iron Mesa, Gemini Bridges, Long Canyon, and Cliff Hanger. Amazing trails and scenery! Pictures do not do it justice, those cliffs are hundreds of feet high and you can see for miles in the canyons. The trails are challenging and I don't think I would have run some of that if I didn't have experienced Moab wheelers like Neo, Sewie, and The Bully's along. Lonnie did a masterful job of guiding on Flat Iron! Watching that huge H2 get off camber (steep descent -pitching forward on one front wheel) on the Tilt A Whirl was incredible. Demo may not have run Moab in a H3 before, but he did a great job of spotting for everyone also (previous experience still counts). Moab trails are not for lightweights.

Neo and Nav were outstanding as hosts! Neo guided and spotted all day for over a week straight, then came home to guests, and bonfire parties. He and Nav must be exhausted.

I took over 300 pictures and will be posting some of them soon, today I'm back at work :yawn: .

It was great to meet everyone, and thank you, to so many cool people.

KenP 04-15-2007 06:36 PM

Uh, no BTR trip, huh?

Chickens.:giggling:

usetosellhummer 04-15-2007 06:55 PM

any vid up yet guys?

CrisB 04-15-2007 08:26 PM

Hey all!!! Home safe now in Michigan, can't tell you how much fun we had. I enjoyed meeting EVERYONE! Neo, you're the ONE, great host & I love making new friends. I'm sending you a care package soon:shhh:

We missed all the bad driving weather, had a great day of skiing at Breckenridge on the way home.

That trip was everything it was stacked up to be!

Stay tuned for roof-cam videos, may take a few days.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

SR1355 04-15-2007 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone, Got home yesterday evening, long drive back. :(

Had great weather back thru the mountains, I arrived home with all the MOAB mud intact. Wife really likes the new color. :beerchug:

Attachment 38338

I'll post more pics later. Again, thanks to all the great people that made this the top of the list for wheelin' experiences.

The Green Lantern 04-15-2007 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SR1355
Hi Everyone, Got home yesterday evening, long drive back. :(

Had great weather back thru the mountains, I arrived home with all the MOAB mud intact. Wife really likes the new color. :beerchug:

Attachment 38338

I'll post more pics later. Again, thanks to all the great people that made this the top of the list for wheelin' experiences.

Woah!!!....:jump: ...that's pretty cool.

fourfourto 04-16-2007 12:46 AM

Thats the best monotone color I have seen yet.:clapping:

RuggedH2 04-16-2007 02:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attempting to figure out this pic posting deal.

CrisB 04-16-2007 03:00 AM

Excellent Jeff, love that Warn Powerplant!!!!:jump:

RuggedH2 04-16-2007 03:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hear ya SR1355. I just got back to work, and I'm ready to head back to Moab and get them filthy again. :D

RuggedH2 04-16-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cris Burkhalter
Excellent Jeff, love that Warn Powerplant!!!!:jump:

I'm glad I got to meet you in person Cris, to thank you for building that winch mount. :beerchug:

RuggedH2 04-16-2007 03:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Look how well camouflaged Hummers get when running around in Moab.

RuggedH2 04-16-2007 04:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple group shots from Sevenmile.

H2 Bully/ Bully13, Westhillsat, Sewie, Neocon1 & Nav, SR1355, 0313H3.

Damnit, now I gotta figure out loading multiple pics.

ictH3 04-16-2007 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0313H3
Damnit, now I gotta figure out loading multiple pics.

Click on the Paper Clip! :)

Bully13 04-16-2007 04:58 AM

The Bullies are home! This was an Awesome Trip! MANY THANKS TO NEOCON and NAV for letting all 4 of us stay at your place! It was fantastic to meet many new faces.

MANY THANKS to H2 Rocks for doing a fix on our air suspension so we could get home today.

HummBebe 04-16-2007 05:13 AM

YAY....another one home safe. See ya at the dealership tomorrow then???:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

westhillsat 04-16-2007 05:37 AM

We're home!

Hit a couple of rain storms in Montana, so much of my Moab mud is gone, that sucks - we were getting lots of looks and even a couple of people in Moab took pictures of the mudmobile.

I was gonna drive it around town for a week and let people stare at it.