Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   WAVES (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23066)

nychot 12-15-2006 11:04 PM

WAVES

cynics, i have a question? do you, or did you ever, expect a wave, salute, the finger, whatever from a fellow hummer driver? or is the h3 (which is the model i care about) too passe for that. i bring it up because i understand the hardcore fj cruiser people are "insulted," and or "hurt" if the dont get a wave. plus, i was next to one today and i coulda been driving a corolla for all the bitch cared.:crying:

dеiтайожни 12-15-2006 11:07 PM

Re: WAVES

I never got the whole waving thing. Hey, I drive the same vehicle as you! Wave! So I just tinted my windshield and side windows so no one can see if I waved or waved back. Saves a lot of hurt feelings on the road.

dеiтайожни 12-15-2006 11:13 PM

But I do wave to my neighbors. I go, hey! you live in a house too? We should be friends, we have a lot in common! Wave!

nychot 12-15-2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d?i???????
But I do wave to my neighbors. I go, hey! you live in a house too? We should be friends, we have a lot in common! Wave!

you do? ****, i give 'em the finger.:jump:

Anti-BlInG 12-15-2006 11:24 PM

hahahahahah:jump:

i, at one time owned a mini cooper s, mini people loved to wave and smile and flash...lights. Hummer people seem to give the "get as far away from that truck that looks similar to mine, i want all the attention" look. :lame:

H2 BULLY 12-15-2006 11:34 PM

Every time I wave to another H3 or a H2 I hardly ever get a wave back. They don't know what the f***. That is a JEEP thing.

Steve - SanJose 12-15-2006 11:37 PM

Not much waving around here, but Hummers are fairly common here.

S.

HummBebe 12-15-2006 11:38 PM

It's purely reserved for attention whores anyway.

Totally overrated.

dеiтайожни 12-15-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-BlInG
i, at one time owned a mini cooper s, mini people loved to wave and smile and flash...lights. Hummer people seem to give the "get as far away from that truck that looks similar to mine, i want all the attention" look. :lame:

That's because all mini cooper owners are the same. Hummer owners aren't. You have the pimps driving hummers that don't like the drug dealers driving hummers because they are giving their women that shit and taking their money. Then you have off-roading hummers that street hummers don't want anything to do with. Then there hummer owners who really don't care what other people drive and other hummers owners that just want to be left alone while driving. Finally you have the defensive hummer owner that think any type of wave or signal means fuck you and your earth fucker.

So unless you know the person driving the other Hummer, it's safer to keep your excitement inside. :shhh: :giggling:

H2 BULLY 12-15-2006 11:41 PM

WELL SAID:jump:

nychot 12-15-2006 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBebe
It's purely reserved for attention whores anyway.

Totally overrated.

and you sure one of those, without the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

HummBebe 12-15-2006 11:48 PM

Who is this????? DRTY, Dennis, Ken, Para or....TIMGCO?????? Hi :-)

Maybe it's CO Hummer???

Desert Dan 12-15-2006 11:51 PM

I wave or nod at H3s. Not the blinged street only ones.

H2 BULLY 12-15-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Maybe it's CO Hummer???

WE WILL FIND YOU!!

f5fstop 12-16-2006 01:30 AM

Quote:

Maybe it's CO Hummer???

Not sure, but he sure is being an A**. I

PARAGON 12-16-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

Maybe it's CO Hummer???

Umm.... I don't use AE's to personally attack and sort of resent the implication.

I think I do well enough slinging under my own name without needing an AE to do it.

HummBebe 12-16-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
Umm.... I don't use AE's to personally attack and sort of resent the implication.

I think I do well enough slinging under my own name without needing an AE to do it.

I apologize, not trying to imply

I was just trying to distract him....:giggling:

timgco 12-16-2006 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
That's because all mini cooper owners are the same. Hummer owners aren't. You have the pimps driving hummers that don't like the drug dealers driving hummers because they are giving their women that shit and taking their money. Then you have off-roading hummers that street hummers don't want anything to do with. Then there hummer owners who really don't care what other people drive and other hummers owners that just want to be left alone while driving. Finally you have the defensive hummer owner that think any type of wave or signal means fuck you and your earth fucker.

So unless you know the person driving the other Hummer, it's safer to keep your excitement inside. :shhh: :giggling:

:jump: :perfect10s:

GLBLWARMR 12-16-2006 03:58 AM

The problem I have here in HI is that most other Hummer drivers (besides other military owners) are too self centered/self absorbed to realize that there are other cars on road let alone other Hummers. Not trying to talk bad about other owners but we have the most prestigious stuck-up butthole, parking lot warriors, soccer momish, snobby asswipes around:jump: :jump: .

H3PAC 12-16-2006 04:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 34114