Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Even more Chain Ranch pics (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1317)

Battlebugs 06-28-2005 03:27 PM

Rastermaster and Harley already posted some photos from last Sunday's Cahin Ranch Happening in Local Events...I thought I'd throw a couple up here.

Battlebugs 06-28-2005 03:27 PM

Rastermaster and Harley already posted some photos from last Sunday's Cahin Ranch Happening in Local Events...I thought I'd throw a couple up here.

HummerNewbie 06-28-2005 06:59 PM

I see an H3 in the lineup. Get any shots of it? How did it do?

Battlebugs 06-28-2005 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
I see an H3 in the lineup. Get any shots of it? How did it do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I recall he bypassed that hill

But he did gut out a couple others

Battlebugs 06-28-2005 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Battlebugs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
I see an H3 in the lineup. Get any shots of it? How did it do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he did gut out a couple others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And he easily smoked the creek that gave the H1 behind him (newbie driver) a lil trouble

Battlebugs 06-28-2005 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Battlebugs:

But he did gut out a couple others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And he easily smoked the creek that gave the H1 behind him (newbie driver) a lil trouble </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another

RasterMaster 06-28-2005 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)

From the pics I posted of the same crossing...

RasterMaster 06-28-2005 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bugs,

You left out the yellow herd...

Harley 06-28-2005 10:54 PM

I think the H3 couple were a little intimidated -- first road trip, and only had their truck for a week or two...

but I was proud of them!!

K

HummerNewbie 06-28-2005 11:11 PM

Thanks for the H3 report. Glad to see it did well. Think I would be a little nervous too if I only had it a week and new to wheeling.

RasterMaster 06-28-2005 11:56 PM

The Hummer Happening has visited the Chain Ranch many times, and this was my first venturing into the canyon.....which was NOTHING! Maybe next time I will conquer the double-ledge hill that Battlebugs' H2 and Harley's H1 defeated!

DeLeon 06-29-2005 01:17 AM

That H3 looks great with some mud on it! Thanks a lot for the picks guys, that gives me a good idea of how mine is going to look when I get it drty!

Harley 06-29-2005 01:37 AM

...the factory rep said that the H3 should pull through any spot the H2 goes...

K

RasterMaster 06-29-2005 01:52 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:
...the factory rep said that the H3 should pull through any spot the H2 goes... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As with any Hummer....the only limitation is the driver!

RasterMaster 06-29-2005 03:16 AM

Previous 2005 Chain Ranch pics:

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/4311063921

and

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/2231063921

HummerNewbie 06-29-2005 10:47 AM

DeLeon,

Just go out and get the damn thing dirty already

HummerNewbie 06-29-2005 02:32 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
Looks like fun. Did you have to shoot at the Hummers or just clays? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
The driver makes a big difference, I've seen H1's and H2's get stuck doing stuff that a 2WD SUV could do with the right driver. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man, I am screwed now