Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   How GA girls do it... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16464)

GEORGIAH3 11-21-2005 09:43 PM

Here is my H3's Debut...

GEORGIAH3 11-21-2005 09:43 PM

Here is my H3's Debut...

DDWH 11-21-2005 10:16 PM

Sweet....Nice color choice!

HummerNewbie 11-21-2005 10:27 PM

Very nice and welcome to the forum.

2xtreme 11-21-2005 10:50 PM

love the color

fourfourto 11-21-2005 10:56 PM

I also agree with color.

TheArchiTexan 11-21-2005 11:21 PM

i dont agree with the stickers..sophisticated ride with trailer park appearance

GreenH3 11-21-2005 11:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey GeorgiaH3!
Nice Hummer. What dealer did you end up using? If you ever want to go offroad in North Georgia let me know. Go Dawgs!!! Go you silver britches ( I mean Hummers)
GreenH3

KenP 11-21-2005 11:26 PM

Not quite what I thought this was going to be about when I read the title.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Great truck.

GEORGIAH3 11-21-2005 11:36 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GreenH3:
Hey GeorgiaH3!
Nice Hummer. What dealer did you end up using? If you ever want to go offroad in North Georgia let me know. Go Dawgs!!! Go you silver britches ( I mean Hummers)
GreenH3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry Barker, Byron GA...AND-I highly recommend them to any one who is wanting to purchase a hummer...Oh and I am definetly in on the Off-Roading in North GA...Get at me for real!

DRTYFN 11-21-2005 11:48 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How GA girls do it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
FOUL!!!!
Misleading thread topic!!! Post panty pics of yourself or banned!!!!

GEORGIAH3 11-21-2005 11:58 PM

I do apologize...Maybe its a Southern Thing, but when we say "How we do something" its an interpretation of our representation...

AGAIN...My Bad...I apologize for the "MISLEADING" topic

GEORGIAH3 11-22-2005 12:14 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
i dont agree with the stickers..sophisticated ride with trailer park appearance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't have to agree with the stickers and you just put "sophisticated and trailer park" in the same sentence...hmmm
Well, sweety...When you move up out of the Trailer Park, maybe you can afford a Hummer and put stickers on it like me...You are still driving the played out Trans Am right...

TexasRTR78 11-22-2005 03:09 AM

Love the color choice!!!

Oh, and

Sewie 11-22-2005 05:23 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
i dont agree with the stickers..sophisticated ride with trailer park appearance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't have to agree with the stickers and you just put "sophisticated and trailer park" in the same sentence...hmmm
Well, sweety...When you move up out of the Trailer Park, maybe you can afford a Hummer and put stickers on it like me...You are still driving the played out Trans Am right... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you're going to fit in around here just fine.

GEORGIAH3 11-22-2005 03:58 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:

Well, sweety...When you move up out of the Trailer Park, maybe you can afford a Hummer and put stickers on it like me...You are still driving the played out Trans Am right... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you're going to fit in around here just fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks...

FishnMan 11-22-2005 04:03 PM

LOL ArchiTexan

TheArchiTexan 11-22-2005 05:21 PM

Well, sweety...When you move up out of the Trailer Park, maybe you can afford a Hummer and put stickers on it like me...You are still driving the played out Trans Am right... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lmao, my trans am costs more than a h3 now and when i bought it..turbo 408, then i have a 2002 navigator for daily driving. Get your mind correct

GEORGIAH3 11-22-2005 05:46 PM

Oh my mind is right...And for your information...Your Trans Am may have cost more than my lil H3, but I'm not gonna into the rest of the Fleet I have...which is surely more than your two...So get your mind right and off a site for people who have hummers, whatcha here for anyway...Wishing and Hoping and Praying! Fool, watch ya self!

TheArchiTexan 11-22-2005 06:39 PM

my car? played out?