Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   4th of July... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18012)

BlueTJCO 06-29-2006 05:44 PM

4th of July...

what is everyone doing for the 4th?

I'm going to bbq and watch the fireworks from my patio.....suppose I'll do some wheeling early in the day somewhere........:)

Hey Colorado schmucks......anyone wanna go wheeling this weekend? Or on the 4th of July early in the day?

james t kirk 06-29-2006 05:47 PM

Re: 4th of July...

Interstellar confrence on Tellos 9. Bang a few Green Women and drink some Romulan Ale with a few Klingon buddies. Those Klingons know how to party let me tell you......

BlueTJCO 06-29-2006 05:48 PM

people that watch star-trek get laid:confused:

Ipedog 06-29-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooncricket
people that watch star-trek get laid:confused:

People that watch Star-Trek probably get laid. People that the live their lives pretending to be characters from Star-Trek...
I would imagine not so much. :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

BlueTJCO 06-29-2006 06:33 PM

that is exactly what I was thinking, and exactly how I should have responded:D

HummerHippy 06-29-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipedog
People that watch Star-Trek probably get laid. People that the live their lives pretending to be characters from Star-Trek...
I would imagine not so much. :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

:D :D
Although you never know about those green women

KenP 06-30-2006 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerHippy
:D :D
Although you never know about those green women

That's an infection. Never, ever eat green meat.:eek:

dеiтайожни 06-30-2006 06:04 AM

Quote:

Beer. High Explosives. Beer. Set house on fire. Beer. Blow off hand. Beer. Watch at least 3 firework shows at the same time from my backyard. Call Fire Dept. Beer. Sleep. Beer. Goto hospital for missing hand. Beer. Call insurance agent. Beer. ;) :)

HummerNewbie 06-30-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Beer. High Explosives. Beer. Set house on fire. Beer. Blow off hand. Beer. Watch at least 3 firework shows at the same time from my backyard. Call Fire Dept. Beer. Sleep. Beer. Goto hospital for missing hand. Beer. Call insurance agent. Beer. ;) :)

Your not coming over to my house for the 4th! :eek: :p

deserth3 06-30-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Work. Somebody has to do it.

HIHUMMER 06-30-2006 03:26 PM

Going to the Peach Festival in the AM for the parade and peach icecream..yumyumyum! Then heading to my mom's for a BBQ, then out onto the lake to watch the Fireworks.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! :D

Ipedog 06-30-2006 07:21 PM

Leaving for Maine (You know, that HUMMER hating state way in the Northeast :rolleyes:) to visit family, see some fireworks, enjoy the ocean, eat some lobster. Oh Yeah! :D

Have a Great Weekend Everyone! :cool: :cool: :cool:

ssgharkness020147 06-30-2006 07:26 PM

X2

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни

evldave 06-30-2006 07:31 PM

My original plan was to go camping off in the middle of nowhere, drink a lot, and spend a week backpacking.

Now, it's a long drive Saturday for some California wheeling on Sunday and Tuesday, long drive out to the Lost Hills in eastern Idaho on Wednesday, then backpack in and spend 3 days camping/hiking, then hop in the H3 and drive back to Portland. Should be about 3k miles total, with plenty of drinking, wheeling, drinking, camping, drinking, and backpacking, in that order...

evldave 06-30-2006 07:32 PM

oh yeah, and about $600 in gas :mad:

GLBLWARMR 06-30-2006 11:39 PM

The in-laws are flying in from NH and we are going to take them down to Pearl harbor and watch the fireworks display from the Arizona Memorial.

Steve - SanJose 06-30-2006 11:49 PM

Plans are not firm for the weekend, but I will watch a large fireworks show from my deck on the 4th.

Happy 4th to all !

S.

DRTYFN 07-01-2006 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evldave
My original plan was to go camping off in the middle of nowhere, drink a lot, and spend a week backpacking.

Now, it's a long drive Saturday for some California wheeling on Sunday and Tuesday, long drive out to the Lost Hills in eastern Idaho on Wednesday, then backpack in and spend 3 days camping/hiking, then hop in the H3 and drive back to Portland. Should be about 3k miles total, with plenty of drinking, wheeling, drinking, camping, drinking, and backpacking, in that order...

Backpacking??? You need to learn to wheel better.;)

HummBob 07-01-2006 09:44 AM

You mean JULY 1st :D CANADA DAY :p

HummBebe 07-01-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
Your not coming over to my house for the 4th! :eek: :p

OMFG!!!! D and Newb know eachother?????:eek:

Holy Guacamole!!!