Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where online can I get door clips and cup tray clips? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1877)

vip808 11-27-2005 11:57 PM

Does anyone know where I could get the retaining clips from the underside of the center console and the white retaining thing-a-ma-screw that holds the door panel to the upper left side of the front door? Part numbers and a reliable website store would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

vip808 11-27-2005 11:57 PM

Does anyone know where I could get the retaining clips from the underside of the center console and the white retaining thing-a-ma-screw that holds the door panel to the upper left side of the front door? Part numbers and a reliable website store would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

KenP 11-28-2005 02:40 AM

That sucks to need them. When I needed a retainer clip I wnet to the local Chevy store and looked through their stuff until I found what I needed.

FiremanJay 11-28-2005 04:00 PM

gmpartsguy on this forum will have that info if you ask nicely

NoMoGMPG 11-28-2005 04:59 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vip808:
Thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are talking about the 5 retainers beneath the shift plate, that is part#12338108 and come in a 10 pack@ 6.50pk. If you are referring to the 22 nuts down below, that is part#17988488 in a 5 pack @ 4.25pk. I'm not sure which screw you're talking about that is white?

Dave

http://www.alldiscountparts.com

vip808 11-28-2005 11:40 PM

Dave,
Thanks, I know you answered this question about the retaining clips before but I just couldn't find the post. Would you know the part number for the retaining plastic screw-looking thing located on the backside of the inside door panel, top left (on passenger side) next to circle indention and bellow door vent?
Thanks again for your help.

Field Rat 11-28-2005 11:44 PM

GMPartsGuy,

I need the screws that hold the center console down. Do you know a part number? Also, can I get the foam that goes on the front of the center console?

Thanks

vip808 01-03-2006 10:58 PM

Dave,
I tried the link and the numbers but they say that there's no such part. Thanks for the help though.

LoLo 01-04-2006 02:10 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GMPartsGuy:
I'm not sure which screw you're talking about that is white? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dave -- I think he is asking about the things that hold the door panel to the doors... "plastic pins" for a lack of a better term. I think they changed the style sometime after the original 03's were made. (my replacements were white...)

DRTYFN 01-04-2006 05:29 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LoLo:
Dave -- I think he is asking about the things that hold the door panel to the doors... "plastic pins" for a lack of a better term. I think they changed the style sometime after the original 03's were made. (my replacements were white...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have any more sisters to trade for?

LoLo 01-04-2006 01:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LoLo:
Dave -- I think he is asking about the things that hold the door panel to the doors... "plastic pins" for a lack of a better term. I think they changed the style sometime after the original 03's were made. (my replacements were white...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have any more sisters to trade for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, Drty... not any more!

Zing 01-05-2006 05:58 PM

Good to know. I needed these clips too and the dealer charged an unbelieveable dollar and change for each one.

vip808 01-12-2006 05:45 PM

dave,
thanks i went back to the site and put GMC instead of Hummer for the make and got a hit. Thanks again.

vince