Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   H3 and a big Honkin watch (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22273)

wordstew 11-16-2006 03:32 PM

H3 and a big Honkin watch

Ok now that I got my H3 I am looking for a Big Bling Bling watch to go with the H3. Something to sorta complete the package.

Any Suggestions

RubHer Yellow Ducky 11-16-2006 03:33 PM

Re: H3 and a big Honkin watch

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordstew
Ok now that I got my H3 I am looking for a Big Bling Bling watch to go with the H3. Something to sorta complete the package.

Any Suggestions

Pocket Watch, Wrist Watch or Clock ???

RYD

H3.007 11-16-2006 03:39 PM

Hmmmmm.... perhaps the one Flavor Flav' used to wear around all of the time?

:jump:

Seriously though, you could buy the Hummer watch that is in the neat little gear catalogue they give you when you buy a Hummer. It is only $1500.00:eek:

dеiтайожни 11-16-2006 03:45 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Rolex-Platinum-Diamond-MasterPiece-MSRP-231-350_W0QQitemZ230050094240QQihZ013QQcategoryZ31387Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

h2co-pilot 11-16-2006 03:45 PM

Oh wait....this is the H3 section:

;):D

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

PARAGON 11-16-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

Any Suggestions

WTF???????

In what reality does a watch have to do with one's vehicle purchase? If you need a watch, go buy a watch, WTF does buying a H3 have to do with it?

RubHer Yellow Ducky 11-16-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot

Oh wait....this is the H3 section:

;):D

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

GREAT RESPONSE !!!

RYD

wordstew 11-16-2006 04:36 PM

C"mon now I am just looking for a wristwatch that will compliment the H3. A little bling but it also has to be durable enough to get into the mud and grime when off roading but retaing enough bling as to keep up with the H3.

So in my book this is relevant to the H3 forum because the vast majority of H3 owners also wear/own wristwatches.

Nobody wants to have a watch that's gonna die the first time you get a little mud/water/snow on it.. or dies from a few bumps and scrapes that goes along with full utilization of the H3

I am considering the Omega X33

NewHummerGuy 11-16-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

C"mon now I am just looking for a wristwatch that will compliment the H3. A little bling but it also has to be durable enough to get into the mud and grime when off roading but retaing enough bling as to keep up with the H3.

So in my book this is relevant to the H3 forum because the vast majority of H3 owners also wear/own wristwatches.

Nobody wants to have a watch that's gonna die the first time you get a little mud/water/snow on it.. or dies from a few bumps and scrapes that goes along with full utilization of the H3

I am considering the Omega X33

For some reason by the way you are speaking I doubt you have 2-3 g's to purchase an Omega.

wordstew 11-16-2006 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHummerGuy
For some reason by the way you are speaking I doubt you have 2-3 g's to purchase an Omega.

Actually my friend I already own a Rolex Yatch Master and a Panerai Luminor. No apology needed?? Your comment actually gave me a laugh at your expense.

dеiтайожни 11-16-2006 05:07 PM

Prove it! :giggling:

NewHummerGuy 11-16-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Actually my friend I already own a Rolex Yatch Master and a Panerai Luminor. No apology needed?? Your comment actually gave me a laugh at your expense.

:yawn:

well congrats :clapping:

Just curious, with say 40k spent on watches why didnt you buy the H2 or a new Alpha??? Obviously you have more than enough cash.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 11-16-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
WTF???????

In what reality does a watch have to do with one's vehicle purchase? If you need a watch, go buy a watch, WTF does buying a H3 have to do with it?

I can see why you earned your RED DOT !!!

RYD

fourfourto 11-16-2006 05:25 PM

You can get a knock off in NYC for about $20.00 :shhh:

dеiтайожни 11-16-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fourfourto
You can get a knock off in NYC for about $20.00 :shhh:

I think he knows that all too well, already. :giggling:

HUMMJAY 11-16-2006 05:30 PM

who would ware an Omega or Rolex out into the field of an ORV park:confused:

wordstew 11-16-2006 05:38 PM

Ok you guys outted me. I live in my moms basement and play X-box all day. I do however own Die cast H3. I will stop making posts because I gotta go to work I got lots of newspapers to deliver.

HUMMJAY 11-16-2006 05:39 PM

Quote:

Ok you guys outted me. I live in my moms basement and play X-box all day. I do however own Die cast H3. I will stop making posts because I gotta go to work I got lots of newspapers to deliver.

LMFAO!!:beerchug:

marin8703 11-16-2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Just curious, with say 40k spent on watches why didnt you buy the H2 or a new Alpha??? Obviously you have more than enough cash.

maybe he didn't buy those, because he doesnt want them.

wordstew 11-16-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

In my personal opinion the H2 is just too big for daily city driving. Try parking an H2 here in Boston, no thanks. Besides why buy a go anywhere vehicle and then when it snows/ rains you gotta park that beast in the back of the lot cause it won't fit into a regular space and then you gotta walk the entire length of the lot in the snow/rain. Again, no thanks.

PS: I am sure there are pleny of H3 owners that also have high end watches.