Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   SORRY FOR OFFENDING (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28394)

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 10:05 AM

SORRY FOR OFFENDING

To All:

It was brought to my attention that I have offended some of the members on here with my (what seemed funny to me) joking and picking fun at little insignificant things. If I have truly offended you, I'm sorry.

I also have to state that at the present time, NO I don't wheel. For one, either I am at work or at home doing work related admin stuff while sim. chatting on this forum hoping to learn and to get a few laughs at the same time. Since I have added the dreadful "bling" to my truck I am officially a "blinger" Oh well, personal opinions are not a major concern to me at this time.

As for the amount of post I have in so short of span....I'm sorry that this offends people as well. Like I stated above, I log on while I am doing work to break the minotinty of the mind draining admin stuff that seems so mudane at times.

For the most part, I think this is a great forum and I have stated before that there seem to be a lot of great people on here as well with a wealth of Hummer knowledge. I do appreciate those that I have had multiple contact with, those I have purchased parts from, and those I have had continuied dialogue with. However, in light of that, it is true that it is impossible to make everyone happy, thus is seen to be true. For these people I will try and watch every little word I post so as not to offend you. As for those that can joke back and not so thinned skinned, thanks...you are indeed what make this forum great!:beerchug:

RuggedH2 07-15-2007 10:17 AM

Re: SORRY FOR OFFENDING

Where is NO MO? It's like he was never here. :giggling:

Every little word? :jump: :jump:

frenzy1 07-15-2007 10:19 AM

:grouphug:

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy1
:grouphug:

I'm no longer in the "Elcova Circle of Trust". I was informed this wasn't a forum that one can joke from time to time on. So I guess that makes me a rogue hummer owner:D :dancingbanana:

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03H3
Where is NO MO? It's like he was never here. :giggling:

NOMO who?;)

h2co-pilot 07-15-2007 10:33 AM

I was only offended by the cologne. Every time I went into a section after you I could smell it.

Less is more.

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
I was only offended by the cologne. Every time I went into a section after you I could smell it.

Less is more.

:jump: :giggling: Since less is more, maybe I'll settle for the H3 cologne next.:giggling:

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Yes ESPECIALLY for you.:beerchug:

RuggedH2 07-15-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
To All:

It was brought to my attention that I have offended some of the members on here with my (what seemed funny to me) joking and picking fun at little insignificant things. If I have truly offended you, I'm sorry.

I also have to state that at the present time, NO I don't wheel. For one, either I am at work or at home doing work related admin stuff while sim. chatting on this forum hoping to learn and to get a few laughs at the same time. Since I have added the dreadful "bling" to my truck I am officially a "blinger" Oh well, personal opinions are not a major concern to me at this time.

As for the amount of post I have in so short of span....I'm sorry that this offends people as well. Like I stated above, I log on while I am doing work to break the minotinty of the mind draining admin stuff that seems so mudane at times.

For the most part, I think this is a great forum and I have stated before that there seem to be a lot of great people on here as well with a wealth of Hummer knowledge. I do appreciate those that I have had multiple contact with, those I have purchased parts from, and those I have had continuied dialogue with. However, in light of that, it is true that it is impossible to make everyone happy, thus is seen to be true. For these people I will try and watch every little word I post so as not to offend you. As for those that can joke back and not so thinned skinned, thanks...you are indeed what make this forum great!:beerchug:

Where is Dennis's yellow flower, you can pin it on your blouse. :D ya damn blinger.

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Where is Dennis's yellow flower, you can pin it on your blouse. :D ya damn blinger.

Maybe then I can sympathize with you and know where you are coming from. Hell tell Dennis to make that 2 flowers. Oh, and as far as blinging goes, why did you elect to make a purchase of an H3 with the chrome package?:shhh: :lame:

RuggedH2 07-15-2007 10:56 AM

Cause it had everything offered for the 3, and that was part of everything. ;)

jmsspratlin 07-15-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Cause it had everything offered for the 3, and that was part of everything. ;)

riiiiiight.....I won't tell anyone:shhh:

whododat 07-15-2007 12:30 PM

"[size="6"]minotinty"

sya waht???:confused:

h2co-pilot 07-15-2007 12:33 PM

A "minotinty" is that little blue strip at the top of windshields.

dеiтайожни 07-15-2007 03:24 PM

Quiet n00b. In order to post you need to do at least one of the following:

1) Have more than 1000 posts
2) Have proof that your vehicle has been driven off-road for extended periods of time
3) Have no chrome

dеiтайожни 07-15-2007 03:27 PM

P.S. -- If you get Firefox... it will automatically underline words that are misspelled as you type and by right clicking will give you a list of correctly spelled words. It's a good thing to have to spare yourself the embarrassment of actually posting words like, "minotinty."

lennyrebel 07-15-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
A "minotinty" is that little blue strip at the top of windshields.

A minotinty is that little piece of skin or whatever that a woman has between her vagina and rectum--All together say "Minotinty".

DDWH 07-15-2007 04:12 PM

:jump:

DennisAJC 07-15-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

To All:

You had us at hello.

.....You had us at hello.:clapping:

Great to see things are working out. We all have to satisfy that "Little" turd in us from time to time.:beerchug::giggling:

Gooey Gaybob 07-15-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

a wealth of Hummer knowledge.

;)

Call me and I will show you what I know about hummers.....:giggling: