Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30372)

DennisAJC 10-15-2007 02:45 AM

I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest!

1 Attachment(s)
I got one completely. The second on got partially mangled and twitched for a few minutes.

I was screaming like a little girl flapping my arms around at how gross the whole thing was. Tragic stuff.:crying::D

DennisAJC 10-15-2007 02:46 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the fore

1 Attachment(s)
Bleech!

ChiHummer3 10-15-2007 03:29 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest!

Thanks for sharing! Yuck!!! :o

3Hummer 10-15-2007 03:33 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest!

did you kill it thats soo sad i feel soo bad.

GLBLWARMR 10-15-2007 03:47 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the fore

Speaking of mince meat, I am kind of hungry.

DRTYFN 10-15-2007 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I got one completely. The second on got partially mangled and twitched for a few minutes.

I was screaming like a little girl flapping my arms around at how gross the whole thing was. Tragic stuff.:crying::D

Partially mangled??? That's like saying Hillary Roadham is kind of a commie lesbian.

I just closed my eyes and I could see you dancing around like a screaming little fruit.:giggling: :giggling: :jump: :jump: :jump:

ps. Why didn't you run over the rest and get it on video?:jump:

DennisAJC 10-15-2007 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
ps. Why didn't you run over the rest and get it on video?:jump:

I would have. But holding the puke in my mouth only to have it come out my nose made my eyes water. So I basically called it a day.:clapping:

tower 10-15-2007 07:32 AM

More photos (close-up) please. :clapping:

h2co-pilot 10-15-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Hummer
did you kill it thats soo sad i feel soo bad.

Nah, I think it's going to make it.;)

Dennis that is so gross!:o :crying:

frenzy1 10-15-2007 03:04 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Rat Sushi !!:perfect10s: :popcorn:

You have pics where you're poking their guts ???

devilsfan 10-15-2007 07:11 PM

As if we needed another reason not to move to Canada.... ;)

Stacy

fourfourto 10-15-2007 07:38 PM

I didnt know rats lived in the forest

I thought they lived in the getto:giggling:

BKLYNH2 10-15-2007 09:07 PM

You need a mulching attachment for that mower, then you would have had no recognizable parts and your lawn would be well fertillized. :jump:

CO Hummer 10-15-2007 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When are you going to address this weed problem????

ROX 10-15-2007 09:45 PM

I can't even look at the pics without getting creeped out...ICK!

DennisAJC 10-15-2007 09:51 PM

I'm thinking about going to the taxidermist and having the rat's ass stuffed and mounthed on my wall. Is good no?:jump:

BKLYNH2 10-15-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Rocks
I can't even look at the pics without getting creeped out...ICK!

If you can't handle it in here ROCKS you can always go to the ........... :giggling: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Agriv8r 10-16-2007 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I'm thinking about going to the taxidermist and having the rat's ass stuffed and mounthed on my wall. Is good no?:jump:

couldn't give a rats ass what you do with your rats ass.....nice kill though, now you need to paint two rats on the mower with lines through them...three more and you are considered an ace!!!

RubHer Yellow Ducky 10-16-2007 01:57 AM

Makes good RKS...

Road Kill Stew yum yum!!!

CO Hummer 10-16-2007 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agriv8r
couldn't give a rats ass what you do with your rats ass.....nice kill though, now you need to paint two rats on the mower with lines through them...three more and you are considered an ace!!!

haha! Good idea! :D :D

Maybe he could take 'em to a taxidermist, mount 'em, and hang 'em on the wall. :D