Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ja, ja ! 't Is weeral zondag ! another Sunday ! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36266)

frenzy1 12-21-2008 09:04 AM

ja, ja ! 't Is weeral zondag ! another Sunday !

Yep ! Another Sunday !
The wife , her friend and the rugrats are going to an outdoor iceskating ring and gonna do some shoppin' (spendin' Frenzy's hard earned cash...).
My partner in crime and myself are going drinking for a good cause (raising money for poor folks by selling alcohol on our town square) . Fun fun fun ! :beerchug:
then, tonight, if we're not too wasted, we're all going for dinner to our local mexican restaurant (which is owned by belgian people, not mexicans by the way ) ! Y'all can keep your mexican immigrants ! We already have enough ragheads immigrants to kill ! :jump: :fdance:

Frenzy
Belgica

wpage 12-21-2008 01:11 PM

Re: ja, ja ! 't Is weeral zondag ! another Sunday !

Salute!:beerchug:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 12-21-2008 02:52 PM

A nice chill in the air in Miami, around 59 degrees...the baily was good as was the nova, onions & eggs...still on hot tea & honey till i crack the cold...

today is BBQ fish, veggies & fruit...I think Flipper, mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers. whole garlic for the bread, pears, fuji apples, pineapple and orange blossom honey...!

HAPPY CHANAKKAH TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcmedic 12-21-2008 07:01 PM

Nursing a little hangover after my work Christmas party last night. Getting ready to watch the Chiefs get stomped. If they lose today I end up winning a fairly large sum of money from all the Chiefs fans at work who bet me they'd finish better than 4-12. Come on Miami!!!

Karsun 12-21-2008 08:49 PM

Still getting organized from our trip. We just got home Thursday and had a lot to do. I think everyone should have a vacation from their vacation. Here's the link to our pictures if anyone cares. Today I was supposed to meet with a friend and co-worker of Rich's for a website I've started but he rescheduled for tomorrow.

Today we'll just hang out and try to get finished with Christmas stuff. Going to have some leftovers for lunch and grilled burgers tonight. The weather has been super warm until today and it's supposed to be cold tonight, then warm back up.

Frenzy, the part about them spending Frenzy's money was funny. :)

RubHer Yellow Ducky 12-22-2008 01:59 AM

NO BIKINI PHOTOS ...!!!

Karsun 12-22-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
NO BIKINI PHOTOS ...!!!

I never put my own pictures up on there since it's public and all but I do have pics elsewhere. :) Glad you looked.

BKLYNH2 12-22-2008 04:36 AM

I've been navigating all the ice up here on crutches. Pretty nervewracking. :eek: :redx:

NewHummerGuy 12-22-2008 02:34 PM

Ok I will ask. I looked too so how do we get linky to other pics ;)

Karsun 12-22-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHummerGuy
Ok I will ask. I looked too so how do we get linky to other pics ;)

Let's see, sign up for my blog, put a link of my site on any site you have, perhaps a payment plan...j/k They're not that exciting and I could have sworn you'd seen them.