Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Last Sunday of 2008 ! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36312)

frenzy1 12-28-2008 09:14 AM

The Last Sunday of 2008 !

And, I started the thread ! No surprise, since I'm always ahead of things here in Belgium ! :jump:

Don't know what we'll be doing. Wife and youngest rugrat are still in dreamland. I went out to get fresh breakfast. It's pretty cold for belgian standards (about 24 ? fahrenheit, -4 celcius). But, clear sky and sun ! My kinda winter weather.
I wanna take the family to the seaside, but my wife says it's gonna be even colder over there and that her $x??xxx$ will freeze off ! :D

to be continued !

frenzy
Belgica

Karsun 12-28-2008 09:23 AM

Re: The Last Sunday of 2008 !

Not sure what all we're doing but at 3 we have a meeting to start on the Mardi Gras float. Otherwise, dinner and Starbucks, might take down the Xmas lights. We're still putting presents away so that has to be done. Had a krewe party tonight and I was outside with one of the guys and he said he'd like to know who all owned the nice vehicles like who owns the Hummer. I was like, that's ours. LOL It was cool. :) PS it's 70 degrees here at 2:22 am. Very nice weather.

wpage 12-28-2008 12:28 PM

Church then the store. Going up on the roof today to fix the HF antenae. Took a hit in a storm. Then some football beer and chili:beerchug:
Go Giants!:perfect10s:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 12-28-2008 02:41 PM

FIRST OFF...
Frenzy, what is a $x??xxx$... can you show us in pictures !

Had Nova, Onions & Eggs with a Baily & low fat cream cheese and my StarBucks 180 degree non-fat latte...very good !!!

Was dis-invited from a party today by my X X girl friend (which is good cause I'm trying to get involved with a friend of hers) actually its the one throwing the party...:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

gives me time today to do a LITTLE work around the house...If i don't start soon i'll never sell this place...

FOR SALE

3/2 in Miami
new A/C
new Roof
new Washer
new Range
good condition
fenced back yard
gas water heater & range
near expressway, florida keys 30 minutes
World Class ZOO, 30 minutes from Airport
$199900.00

if you buy it soon i'll throw in the dog for free !

mikejr 12-28-2008 06:08 PM

sitting here working watching the 40 MPH winds blow stuff into my yard. Its in the 60's here today which is a total fluke. Its normally in the 20's this time of year here in the burg....

frenzy1 12-28-2008 06:17 PM

FIRST OFF...
Frenzy, what is a $x??xxx$... can you show us in pictures !

won't tell bro ! :jump:
By the way, we just got back from the seaside, her $x??xxx$ didn't freeze off, but it was cold ! :jump:
It was very busy, and people stared at the hummer all day. they're really really rare over here.
the place we went to is a very exclusive beach town on our coast. Lot's of Lambo's, Ferraris, Porsches, Range Rovers, Bentley's, Aston Martins, Bmw's, Mercedes, ... But, I haven't seen 1 hummer today !!! :D I felt pretty proud !

Frenzy

Q8hummer 12-28-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy1
But, I haven't seen 1 hummer today !!! :D I felt pretty proud !

Frenzy

(European rules), Here I can't count it :D

I wish all the world's great year
:jump: