Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   WTB U steps (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42361)

cgalford 02-24-2012 05:08 AM

WTB U steps

Looking for a set of steps, prefer 4 but 2 would do. Shipping would be to 90254.

twinmill28 02-24-2012 03:32 PM

Re: WTB U steps

Sent you a PM

nasty745 02-24-2012 11:22 PM

I'm looking to buy some too ! But not willing to give my leg for it, will need it to get up the steps !

twinmill28 02-25-2012 05:23 AM

I sent cgalford an email with pics, if he doesn't want the steps, I'll shoot you a PM.
I'm not interested in legs (well, not GUY legs anyway!), but if you're lady has some nice ones, we might be able to work a deal. Ok, it's late and that was probably inappropriate, not meant to offend.
More to come.......

nasty745 02-25-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinmill28
I sent cgalford an email with pics, if he doesn't want the steps, I'll shoot you a PM.
I'm not interested in legs (well, not GUY legs anyway!), but if you're lady has some nice ones, we might be able to work a deal. Ok, it's late and that was probably inappropriate, not meant to offend.
More to come.......

lmao finally someone with a sense of humor !

MVR 155 02-25-2012 01:49 PM

Just thought I would chime in here to let you know that twinmill28 is a stand up guy and a great seller. I purchased a couple of LE steps he had to complete my set. As soon as I paypal'd him, I had a shipping number the next day and they arrived well packaged and in the exact condition described. You always read threads about bad sellers so I think its important to tell people about good ones.:beerchug:

twr 02-26-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVR 155
Just thought I would chime in here to let you know that twinmill28 is a stand up guy and a great seller. I purchased a couple of LE steps he had to complete my set. As soon as I paypal'd him, I had a shipping number the next day and they arrived well packaged and in the exact condition described. You always read threads about bad sellers so I think its important to tell people about good ones.:beerchug:

I agree :beerchug:

twinmill28 02-26-2012 02:32 AM

Aww cool, thanks for the good words guys.
I've dealt with some stand-up folks selling their stuff, and realize I like my junk packed/shipped well so I just try to pay it forward.
But if I can't get this busted bolt out of this step, I may be looking at selling a complete set of 3!
Last night was not good, I managed to break my EZ-out in the bolt and tried drilling from the other side of the bolt to get at it, but really, EZ-outs may be impossible to drill thru! I've been soaking it in PB Blaster since last night, making a mess with that stuff and still no luck. So this may turn out to be an ongoing project.......

The_Yeti 02-26-2012 04:46 PM

If you do get it out, I'd be interested in the other pair. Or if the two before me bail out hit me up.