Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Freedom Fuel (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4662)

MMPH2 04-30-2005 07:17 PM

Have any of your heard of Freedom Fuel Additive? It's a huge seller amoung trucking fleet & construction business because it can raise diesel & gasoline fuel economy by 8-12%.

A friend of mine sells this stuff and I've ran 2 tanks of it in my H2. I reset my AVG. MPG after every fill up. Before using it, I would run 12.1 to 12.5 MPG. In my first tank, I ran 13.1 & now I'm running 13.7.

I didn't believe it at first, but now I am a believer after testing myself.

Didn't know if any of you have used this product. The "real name" of it is Duralt, but is sold under the name "Freedom Fuel".

MMPH2 04-30-2005 07:17 PM

Have any of your heard of Freedom Fuel Additive? It's a huge seller amoung trucking fleet & construction business because it can raise diesel & gasoline fuel economy by 8-12%.

A friend of mine sells this stuff and I've ran 2 tanks of it in my H2. I reset my AVG. MPG after every fill up. Before using it, I would run 12.1 to 12.5 MPG. In my first tank, I ran 13.1 & now I'm running 13.7.

I didn't believe it at first, but now I am a believer after testing myself.

Didn't know if any of you have used this product. The "real name" of it is Duralt, but is sold under the name "Freedom Fuel".

Harley 05-01-2005 02:54 AM

Hmmm.... never heard of it, but here's their website. I'd be interested in it as well...

http://www.polarmolecular.com/duralt.html

K

MMPH2 05-01-2005 03:32 AM

Conduct a test for yourself. That's what I did, and I'm very happy with the results.

If interested in a bottle to try, e-mail me (or send PM) and I'll have him contact you: joe@markerman.com

Harley 05-01-2005 03:41 AM

I've already planned to! I'm going to try to locate some around here, I'll let you know if I need help!

K

Harley 05-01-2005 04:41 AM

Really? What was the cause of the blow up?

K

MMPH2 05-01-2005 11:13 PM

Alec W is joking with you Harley. It's impossible for the engine to blow up because of this additive. The EPA considers Freedom Fuel to be “substantially similar” to fuel.

DRTYFN 05-02-2005 01:37 AM

I bet it's acetone.

GeorgeSSSS 05-02-2005 02:39 AM

I bet it's Gold Bond.

George SSSS

Harley 05-02-2005 02:46 AM

Harley <-- Still learning!!

MMPH2 05-02-2005 02:50 AM

Here's what I got from my friend today, because I had questions too before trying it out myself.

How Freedom Works:

Freedom patented fuel additive formula has two unique compounds that work together at the molecular level to produce unique benefits.

Freedom combines a combustion modifier with a special polar compound that has a molecular attraction to the metallic parts of the combustion chamber and fuel system. This combination reduces engine wear and removes combustion deposits and fuel system corrosion - while increasing power.

Freedom polar compound attracts to metallic parts of the combustion chamber ad penetrates and removes combustion deposits with each firing of the engine. The polar compound creates a thin film that increases lubrication between friction surfaces of pistons, rings, valves an fuel pump, while reducing the formation of new deposits on the fuel injectors and combustion parts. It also provides a corrosion inhibitor for the entire fuel system.

Freedom combustion modifier accelerates the fuel burn so that more of the engine's power is delivered instantaneously at the top of the piston stroke. It creates a more complete burning of fuel before the exhaust valves open -- while results in reduced carbon emissions, cooler exhaust temperatures are reduced valve wear.

Freedom is created from compounds containing only Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Although Freedom more than pays for itself with fuel savings alone, even greater savings may come in the form of reduced maintenance and less engine wear. Freedom will help vehicles pass smog tests, particularly those with higher mileage.

•Removes combustion deposits form inside the combustion chamber, reduces formation of new deposits.
•Removes corrosion from fuel tanks and systems, inhibits new deposits.
•Keeps carburetors and injectors clean, reduces injector coking in diesel engines.
•Increase lubrication of the fuel pump, valves, pistons and rings.
•Keeps exhaust systems cleaner and reduces hydrocarbon emissions.
•Protects valves -- and eliminates exhaust valve seat recession in engines that are prone to the problem.

KenP 05-02-2005 03:16 AM

You've been gone gone a long time to pop up with this. Interesting.

DinkTree 05-23-2005 09:15 PM

Just to let you all know that this stuff really works. I increased my fuel usage by 18%. Matter of fact I liked it so much I became a distributer for it. So if anyone wants it you can email mail me at dinktree@sbcglobal.net

Buckeye Hummer 05-23-2005 09:34 PM

What a setup with you guys selling this garbage.

Pay to play, and c'mon we aren't that stupid with the planned sales attempt particularly with dicktree making a one post sales pitch.

If you wanna save gas, roll up your windows.

CBR_Raven 05-23-2005 09:38 PM

Sounds interesting!!! How can I obtain a sample or get info on this product.

PARAGON 05-23-2005 09:44 PM

Just pick this up from your local Amway representative.

PARAGON 05-23-2005 09:52 PM

By the way, it's something like $12 for the bottle of the stuff that serves 144 gallons.

4churchill 05-24-2005 12:03 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DICKTree:
I use freedom fuel to lube my boyfriend's ass up before we play hide the sausage </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MMPH2 05-24-2005 12:47 AM

Chill Buckeye...don't throw me under the bus because of DinkTree's message. He's jumping on my post from April 30th to sell his product.