Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   MAC's Big Black Hummer. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5761)

MAC 01-15-2003 11:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New on 9/25/2002. 2003 Hummer, black with advanture pack & leather, plus few factory and dealer options. The tubular side steps are gifts from the dealer. Can anyone find the disco light on this Hummer?

MAC 01-15-2003 11:51 PM

New on 9/25/2002. 2003 Hummer, black with advanture pack & leather, plus few factory and dealer options. The tubular side steps are gifts from the dealer. Can anyone find the disco light on this Hummer?

bklynh2srock 01-16-2003 08:51 PM

Okay, MAC, here's a pity post as no one has yet seen fit to give your H2 its due:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, MAC, you have the biggest, baddest, blackest, coolest, mac-daddiest, H2 there is! I only wish I could be the great MAC and ride in his rig. When you pass in your H2, the women shudder, the children cry, and the men . . . the men WISH they could be you.

Does that suffice?

DRTYFN 01-16-2003 11:20 PM

Pretty shiny. Needs a couple of light brush scratches for character. Background looks(familiar) like Atherton, Hillsborough or somewhere close by there.

"I smell varmint poontang."

Mike97ZJ 01-17-2003 12:54 AM

Lookin' good!!!

A little too shiny though, it could use a good romp through the mud.

MAC 01-19-2003 02:24 AM

Unfortunately I have my share of scratches from the 2 off-roads trips I had, those are the things you see when you wash you Hummer, every detail. Drtyfn is right on the target. PhilD, The disco light has light and motion sensors and are supposed to blink with blue flashes, but for whatever reason it does not. You can see it is mounted on top of the driver, but no matter how rough the ride is, it does not blink. But when I put it inside the Hummer, it flashes like crazy with every slight movement. I am glad it is not working on top, I leave it there just for fun.

Bklynh2srock, I am sorry you got the wrong guy, I am a low key low profile humble quiet shy guy, the only reason I bought an H2 is because of the dark tinted windows so that no one will ever see me, I picked black is because no one ever notice a black vehicle, I like to blend in and hide. Everyone is posting photos of their Hummers, often with multiple shots and big new tires. My psychoanalyst think by posting my Hummer photo will help me overcome my sense of anxieties and inadequacies.

MAC 01-19-2003 03:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Now I feel much better knowing there's that guy and elephant in Congo who understand me and share my pain. I think I don't need my psychoanalyst anymore.

kelleymac2000 01-19-2003 03:26 PM

Ha ha, Mac...you wish!!!

Kelley

Fistville 01-21-2003 11:39 PM

Thats true PhilD, but does it hurt to have both?

Orange H2, Lux package, back-up camera, xm. Not bad for first ride, eh?

bklynh2srock 01-21-2003 11:44 PM

MAC, I was just upset that nobody, after about a day, was giving your H2 the props it deserves! However, do know that your H2 may have the unintended reactions that I mentioned above.

MAC 01-22-2003 01:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What you boys and girls are really saying is: "more pictures please." I know everyone is just too polite and don't want to be pushy, but I hear you and you can count on me. The key is not to release all the photos at once, sort of like Hummer upgrade down the road or SUT 2 years after SUV.
Fistville, you see, experience and skill are far more important than size, and judged by the size of my Hummer I should win on size too, but I'm not the bragging type.

Fistville 01-22-2003 02:29 AM

Well being a mere 16 it looks like i lose on both accounts.......wait i mean...

Orange H2, Lux package, back-up camera, xm. Not bad for first ride, eh?

MAC 01-22-2003 03:07 AM

Fistville, but you are 16, that adds 3 bonus feet to your size, not to mention your endless energy. When I was 16, all I could think about 23/7 was sex(1 hr reserved for the Beatles), unfortunately that was just before the era of Austin Power's free love; while I was into free love but not the girls back then. You are a lucky guy, use your Hummer wisely to get the girls, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Make hay while sun shines.