Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New Brembo Gran Turismo (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5883)

HGW 03-28-2005 11:40 PM

I just got a set of front and rear Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kits for my Black 04.

As a result, for a one time group order, I can get some other complete sets for forum members. These are not just the small rotors and pads you see everywhere--this is a full upgrade brake kit. 20" wheels required!

I need to place the order by the second week in April to get this pricing.

Front List: $4395.
Rear List: $3595.

Your Front Price: $3895
Your Rear Price: $3095

THIS INCLUDES Shipping.

PM me if you want a set. You can just order fronts but both front and rear are recommended, esp if you have big tires.

Jason, forgive me----I have been careful to not sell on here but this is a good deal for the forum and you do not offer them.

PS--if you can find them cheaper on the net, please let me know asap.

HGW 03-28-2005 11:40 PM

I just got a set of front and rear Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kits for my Black 04.

As a result, for a one time group order, I can get some other complete sets for forum members. These are not just the small rotors and pads you see everywhere--this is a full upgrade brake kit. 20" wheels required!

I need to place the order by the second week in April to get this pricing.

Front List: $4395.
Rear List: $3595.

Your Front Price: $3895
Your Rear Price: $3095

THIS INCLUDES Shipping.

PM me if you want a set. You can just order fronts but both front and rear are recommended, esp if you have big tires.

Jason, forgive me----I have been careful to not sell on here but this is a good deal for the forum and you do not offer them.

PS--if you can find them cheaper on the net, please let me know asap.

PhillyPhreak 03-28-2005 11:55 PM

HGW Do you own a installation/sales shop? Just wanted to know as I may be interested in a lift in the near future.

HGW 03-28-2005 11:59 PM

We install everything--an ASE Certified Shop.

I'd love to do a lift for you. Would you like to visit when I install my 12" kits just to meet us?

We will be installing as soon as the parts come back from the chromer--about two weeks or so.

H2Finally 03-29-2005 12:42 AM

Supercharger so you can go faster... $7k

Super brakes so you can stop sooner... $7k

Taking your own sweet time driving (and stopping)... well, not exactly priceless -- more like a $14k saving

HGW 03-29-2005 01:03 AM

H2Finally:

Great line! I just do what I do for fun. No one who knows me ever said I was not crazy.

KenP 03-29-2005 02:53 AM

HGW, you're going to have to change your sig to "Lots and Lots of Bad Ass Hummers".

HGW 04-07-2005 07:29 PM

Ken:

Good thought. I have to build six more in the next two years for the WoO.

I sent you a PM.

PARAGON 04-07-2005 10:17 PM

So, HGW, is that my chrome mirror caps and license plate bracket running around on the yellow one.

Just curious as it's as close as I'll come to getting anything on TV.

HGW 04-08-2005 01:10 AM

Yes Sir--that is your stuff!

I can put you in the pase car at a race near you and YOU will get on TV----let me check for a track near you--the races are a blast from the pace car.