Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   After I washed all the mud off...I found (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7388)

HummBebe 10-07-2005 11:17 PM

A couple of owies on Hummbeebe. No big deal, but the rear bumper has a few scuffs, license plate frame was totally tweaked, and I noticed, when I am taking the kids to school in the morning, and I am making some tight turns in the parking lot, there are some clicking sounds coming from the front end.

Can anyone tell me what the clicking sounds might be?
And, is there any way to fix/disguise the plastic bumper?
Plate frame....I already bought some new ones

Thanks

HummBebe 10-07-2005 11:17 PM

A couple of owies on Hummbeebe. No big deal, but the rear bumper has a few scuffs, license plate frame was totally tweaked, and I noticed, when I am taking the kids to school in the morning, and I am making some tight turns in the parking lot, there are some clicking sounds coming from the front end.

Can anyone tell me what the clicking sounds might be?
And, is there any way to fix/disguise the plastic bumper?
Plate frame....I already bought some new ones

Thanks

Vincent 10-08-2005 12:32 AM

Make sure none of your cards are missing.

When I was a kid, I used to put a playing card in between the spokes so everytime the wheel turned, it would click or it could be the little speedometer that rubs on the front wheel. I think they clicked every 1/10th mile

Vincent 10-08-2005 12:34 AM

Seriously though.....Look in your front wheel wells and look for wear marks from the tires rubbing.

HummBebe 10-08-2005 12:58 AM

Here she is all muddy....

HummBebe 10-08-2005 01:01 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vincent:
Make sure none of your cards are missing.

When I was a kid, I used to put a playing card in between the spokes so everytime the wheel turned, it would click or it could be the little speedometer that rubs on the front wheel. I think they clicked every 1/10th mile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a Sh!t disturber! But funny, I used to put baseball cards in my spokes. Thanks though I'll check her out, she is getting a carnuba wax in the morning.

wannabeH3 10-08-2005 02:11 AM

i stuck my feet in the spokes of my bike once and went flyin... then i cried... last week

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-08-2005 02:32 AM

WHEN I WAS LIVING IN VEGAS ME AND WAYNE NEWTON
GOT ZOOTED ON GORILLA BISCUITS AND SOME POP ROCKS. AND WE WENT DOWN TO MC CARREN AIRPORT AND THREW A WHOLE DECK OF CARDS AND A BOX OF COCO PUFFS IN THE ENGINE INTAKE OF CARROTTOP'S CHARTER PLANE. THAT WAS A HELL OF A NIGHT.

crotch_rocket_pilot 10-08-2005 02:53 AM

I think your "zooted" now...lol.

timgco 10-08-2005 03:15 AM

Check for rocks and pebbles in your roters/ pads. I bet that's what it is.

Sewie 10-08-2005 04:28 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
GOT ZOOTED ON GORILLA BISCUITS AND SOME POP ROCKS. AND WE WENT DOWN TO MC CARREN AIRPORT AND THREW A WHOLE DECK OF CARDS AND A BOX OF COCO PUFFS IN THE ENGINE INTAKE OF CARROTTOP'S CHARTER PLANE. THAT WAS A HELL OF A NIGHT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!

HummBebe 10-08-2005 12:26 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
GOT ZOOTED ON GORILLA BISCUITS AND SOME POP ROCKS. AND WE WENT DOWN TO MC CARREN AIRPORT AND THREW A WHOLE DECK OF CARDS AND A BOX OF COCO PUFFS IN THE ENGINE INTAKE OF CARROTTOP'S CHARTER PLANE. THAT WAS A HELL OF A NIGHT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the best story I've heard ROTF!!! LMAO!

HummBebe 10-08-2005 01:30 PM

PS the clicking sounds only happen in the morning and when I turn the wheels, left or right.

MyxH3 10-08-2005 01:38 PM

LMAO

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-08-2005 01:40 PM

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.

HummBebe 10-09-2005 12:10 AM

ok Back on subject! A little too much of the ADD gene in your families,

Does anyone think it could be a CV joint??? If so, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN????

DRTYFN 10-09-2005 02:04 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wannabeH3:
i stuck my feet in the spokes of my bike once and went flyin... then i cried... last week </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did your UBER hot g/f friend kiss it all better?