Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   H2 at Sandlake, OR (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9615)

DRTYFN 12-09-2002 11:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This was taken at Sandlake, OR two days after I took delivery. The H2 was very impressive on the very steep sand dunes.

DRTYFN 12-09-2002 11:31 PM

This was taken at Sandlake, OR two days after I took delivery. The H2 was very impressive on the very steep sand dunes.

HummerGirl 12-10-2002 12:07 AM

Oh I love your friend in the back!!!

Great shot of the other beast as well!!!

~amy
Move it or Lose it...

ktower_heels 12-10-2002 03:19 PM

What kind of dog is that in the back?

kelleymac2000 12-10-2002 04:57 PM

Is that right?

ktower_heels 12-10-2002 05:17 PM

Either a Viz or a small Rhodesian Ridgeback with a liver nose.

DRTYFN 12-10-2002 11:44 PM

That's my baby- Chloe. She's a 3 year old Vizsla. She loves going 4xing with me because we usually see some kind of wildlife(rabbits, ect) that she gets to chase. She always catches them but never kills. She's very loved(spoiled). She's laying here watching me right now. She's waiting for me to say the word G-O.

Big Z 12-11-2002 12:09 AM

Been a few years since I've been to sandlake, but remember the third bowl was more of a challenge than most could handle. Did you by chance try it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

HummerGirl 12-11-2002 12:41 AM

Wish I could say the same thing about my cat who is looking at me and saying with his eyes...F-e-e-d-m-e! N-o-w s-t-u-p-i-d.

Cats were worshipped as gods thousands of years ago. They will never let us forget this.

hee hee...I can't wait until our Goldie gets big enough to ride in the car. She is only 3 months old!! But growing like a weed!

~amy
Move it or Lose it...

DRTYFN 12-11-2002 02:03 AM

I drove(played) all the way to the back of the park, and all over the dunes near the ocean that are usually only traversed by quads and bikes. I started out trying to see what she'd do without airing down, but 6300+lbs doesn't really cooperate on sand. So I aired down to a modest 18 lbs of air and it was like driving on asphalt. My new favorite is housing developments. I look for the newly broken ground when they're just starting to grade the area. There is a slighty hilly meadow that is being developed near my place that I've made into my playground. I've gone up and down nearly every surface possible at the site. Some that usually only bulldozers can climb. I've even started jonesing at midnight and gone over for a little 4x action before bedtime. I'll download pics when they're ready.

kelleymac2000 12-11-2002 03:45 PM

I have a basenji and a Whippet. On a recent long road trip we were able to bring their crate, and a cuddler in the back with the seats folded down. They loved it. It was like a pupster RV.

We take them to the dog park in the Hummer all the time too, so they are convinced that the Hummer always means good stuff for them. Without the side steps, I don't know if they would be able to get in and out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

DRTYFN 12-11-2002 04:25 PM

Chloe knows that going with me means fun. She pouts if I don't take her. And she is my little Olympic highjumper when it comes to getting in the H2.