View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ely:
Oh man... do i have bad news or what

So, I went and tested this thing... sluggish as hell i dont care what anyone says... I have an aston martin, cooper s, and lexus lx470 in the garage, and that thing was more than a step down on the ladder of speed... it was like jumping off the ladder at full height... i didnt expect it to be as fast as any of those, but its just tooo much of an adjustment for me... I've driven H2s and they are muuuch faster.. that was perfect speed for me.

Anyway... after testing the one that wasn't mine, I was still set on getting it. So we went into the office of the salesman, and he showed me the invoice... On the invoice of my car (that i ordered months ago with everything that i want on it) there was also added chrome wheels and trailer package. At that point they were getting my car ready so I hadn't seen it yet, but it was annoying because I never ordered those two options... I asked them to take them off and remove extra price

They said that they could take off the chrome wheels but not refund me. In addition, they wanted to CHARGE ME for taking them off. And they were still gonna keep the trailer thing and the chrome stuff on it.

As someone who doesnt like chrome, or being cheated, I told them that I'll take my business elsewhere.

I called up the dealership at West Covina, and they had one Black LUX in stock... told them to wash it and get the paperwork ready and I was coming to pick it up... 3 hours of driving in Friday afternoon traffic... finally get there at 7, some guy drove away with the Black LUX

talk about a bad day... I almost feel bad for the sales guy i yelled at... actually I dont!!

Anyhow, I'm kinda thinking it could be a sing that I shouldnt get this car lol.

What do you guys think about a Cadillac EXT? lol... im serious though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTH? I would have laughed my ass off at them.
Maybe they sold your truck and had this one also and tried oushing those extra options on you. 3 hr drive? Didn't you give them a X Card to hold the truck for you? As hot as these are, that would have been a good move. Oh well, there's more out there. Problem with being slow? Yes Answer: Supercharger.

Caddy EXT? Nice, but for the money, I'd just buy the H2. I drove the EXT and didn't care for all the body roll it had around corners. Nice truck though.. very nice!!!!!
Good luck on your search for your new truck,
Tim.