Thread: Dashboard
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay,

First off I just want to say that I absolutely miss our Tahoe and since we have sold it and bought the pick-up, I look for it everyday on the road. Second, the fact that the H2 and Tahoe share altered chasis is a matter of economics for production and has always been a ridiculous comment by "snot for brains"-( not a very fun insult but I know your'e churchy ). I could spew of many vehicles that share the same chasis.

Firing someone because of thier stupidity is a logical and fruitful decision, no need to stress about it anymore because now you can focus on finding someone that won't endanger your time or IQ.

What kind of ponies? The little miniture cute ones? I love them so much.

Now as far as your daughter is concerned, she seems like a young woman with a good head on her shoulders. You are just being a Daddy. You cannot shield her or threaten those that she meets, you have to let her know that you have confidence in her, build up her self -esteem and remind her that she has a lot going for her without being obtuse. Parents should give children roots and wings, all else will be encountered on thier own journey.

(now for your monthly nagging )

Lastly, you wrote this at 1:24 am PT, and you are in Arkansas. You are stressing, not sleeping, and I know your not eating right. Didn't you suffer from a syncope spell while you were outside not too long ago? You should stay home today, the golf course is probably wet anyway and it is hot outside. Maybe just go to say hi and meet your old friends for dinner on the 19th hole, and get some R&R- please.