View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Here we go again.............

my 2 cents (well actually .01),,,,,

i remember reading a post "ryans story" or something which talked about how a guys son loved the hummers so much and when he finally bought one his son went nuts. my son, he is 4. he also loves the hummer i bought. heres where i am trying to go....i look at it this way, the hummer to me is a way of in some sorts being different. not conforming to what others may think is correct. its kind of like a way for me to not really "grow up". when driving it i feel like a kid again. it feels good.

same way i feel when on this site. its fun. yes, i do and have learned a lot but it is also fun. a way to unwind with others who maybe dont want to grow up. all day long i have to conform in the office. but when the days done, i get in my hummer and forget about "conforming" and can be a "kid". this site has been a blast for me. hell, my son loves it as well. just take it for what it is. if you dont like it, go to another site. but PLEASE, do not try and make members who wish to be here and who like the status quo to conform to what you think this site SHOULD be.....

just my 1.5 cents worth...please be gentle drty

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================