View Single Post
Old 12-03-2002, 12:35 PM
Site Admin

Jason has disabled reputation

at a very fair price.

I have been given the opportunity to acquire 2 H2s, both used, but in "showroom condition." I can get them at a great discount, and re-sell them at a good discount. Before I pulled the trigger, I wanted to see if there is anyone out there who has yet to get an H2 and wants one right away.

Here are the brief details:

Number 1:
03 Yellow H2
Adventure Package
under 2200 miles

Options include:
Tool kit, Chrome Appearance Pkg, Leather Seats, Air Suspension Pkg, 6 disc changer, 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio, Single Brushed Aluminum Crossbar, Grille Brush Guard, Tubular Assist Steps, Tubular Tail Lamp Protection, Floor Mats

California Registered

Price for forum members: $44,000 firm

Number 2:
03 Red Metallic H2
Adventure Package
under 500 miles

Options include:
Tool Kit, Chrome Appearance Pkg, Air Suspension Pkg, 6 Disc Changer, 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio, Single Brushed Aluminum Cross Bar, Grille Brush Guard, Tubular Assist Steps, Tubular Tail Lamp Protection, Floor Mats

California Registered

Price for forum members: $44,900 firm

Further Details:
I have the VINs for each H2. However, I tried to run a Carfax report and neither were in their database. I also have only seen photos of the H2s, they do look to be in Showroom condition, but who knows when those photos were taken. I am going on the word of the seller, however my deposit will be refunded if the H2s are not in the conditions promised. Both H2s will be available on or around the 15th of December.

Please contact me if interested, as I can only maintain the prices if I take both of them at the same time. I can forward pictures to you via email.

jrosoff@sprynet.com