Thread: not again!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower:
Unlike you, DRTY, there really are people who don't leave their friends behind and in disrepair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am not going to get too involved with this, but dude, "disrepair"???? A CB that's not tuned is not "disrepair". And left behind!!!, LMAO, at RadioShack??, you make it sound like we left Tim on the trail with a broken rig. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOu guys are such dicks for leaving me stranded at Radio Shack!
I have been to Moab four times. And all four times I said no thanks. I have made a previous JOKE (this means not being serious) that I was left behind so I couldn't do LB. (DAMN) I still won't do it! Nor did I feel that I was being left behind either! LMAO!
Now, if someone left me on Cliffhanger with a broken cryptovalve and nothing to eat but vegetables, I'D BE PISSED!