View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 05:57 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Uh oh. You're OCD and MD and you're heavily armed? Holy crap, I bet you're a real hoot when you're drunk.

Wow, a 7:30 meet means a 0600 lift-off from Vegas. That's brutal! I'd have to get up at 4 to have any hope at all of a successful AM BM. I'm not saying no but dang ...

If we do meet at 8:30, what's your ETA at 17 Mile Point?

Rasor in the morn sounds like a plan. Looks like there's a lot to do there so a good night of sleep will be excellent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OC? Yep. MD? Yep. HEAVILY ARMED? Yep. A HOOT WHEN I'M DRUNK? Oh sweet Jesus you have no idea.....

We can easily keep the start at 8:30. The LAST thing I want to do is interfere with your AM BM. ROFLMFAO

IF we keep up a good head of steam, we SHOULD make it to Kelbaker Road (15 minutes from there to your gay bath house) just after nightfall. The last hour or so may be in twilight, or even in the dark, but it is nice, wide open, sandy wash and there'll be enough of us with good lights to make it not a problem don't you think?
It should be quite fun in the scawy scawy dawk.

Sean