View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 10:36 PM

4churchill is off the scale

The Church is on the prowl

Disgusted by my inability to find a suitable companion anywhere on the West Coast I have resorted to asking for your help. As verified by HIHUMMER I am not a stalker nor any other form of low-life individual. At 20 years old I am quickly ascending the ladder at a 5-brand General Motors dealership, already obtaining a position of Sales Manager. I plan to in the next several years open my own dealership. I am Jewish, from New York, and the son of Doctor. I belong to a magnificant Country Club, and love playing golf. Aside form my work at the delaership I also own a business brokering High-End and Exotic vehicles. Age plays a minimal part as I prefer older women. I am fully aware of the beating I am going to receive from DRTY, Dennis and the others for posting this, but since leaving NY full time I have been about as successful at finding a woman, as the Knicks have been at winning an NBA championship in the last decade. I know there has to be someone out there....and I promise, I only wear that dreadful bowtie on days I am dealing with customers from my web site, as it is a marketing ploy.

THAT IS ALL

www.HUMMERNut.net