View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 12:56 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I don't know, he said it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
When I move to California from the meat eating state of Wisconsin 20+ years ago, some old guys I was working with took me out for sushi to try ot gross me out, it backfired, because I got addicted to it. Its all good, if its fresh .
I had my 75 YO mother out here and she ate some of the most challanging sushi you could imagine and loved it. Uni, Spicy marinated codfish egg, nato, baby octopus, jelly fish, not to mention the staple items; fatty tuna, shrimp boats, live scallops, sweat shrimp (head still alive), Yum, I think I need to go out to get some tonight after work. Best sushi bar in So cal is walking distance from home </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YUMMY!! Just love having those sad little bugar eyes staring at me while I chomp half it's body off and swirl it around in my mouth!!

SO GROSS!!!! I can just imagine the poor little thing thinkin "why'd ya do that?"

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package