View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 01:54 AM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

OK now I am confused and it looks like I had the parts guy order the wrong part.

I should have had him order the TCCM located under the dash next to the glove box?

Where exactly is it?

F5 what is the part number for this part? and cost?

Yeah it did the light think and the inoprability this am and has failed to do it again.

I tried to use the onstar diagnostic feature and everything came back fine althought everything was working at the time also so I guess for the cose to show its face the lights have to be on and the syste down.

I will check the connections this weekend. I am clear on the t-case end but am still fuzzy as to exactly where the TCCm is can you be more specific? can it be accessed under the dash w/o removal of anything? If so I will check for loose connections. For now if it all is well tomorrow I will cancel the thursday appt.

I might call the parts guy though and see if he has a TCCM in stock so if I ned to go they have that as well a part number on that piece would be helpful. I highly doubt the mechanical gear mech is bad. From what you say as far as the TCCM controlling power and function of the dash buttons that must be it and its either loose or failing slowly definately not gone totally or it would have stayed inoperable.

Thanks F5
Mike