View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 04:03 PM

h2turbo is off the scale

KenP,

Thanks for your posts.

First, on the group buy - we are not against trying to get something going on a group buy. We only sell through our STS Power Dealers, so I'll talk with our VP of Sales and figure out what we can do.

With Jonahs, the only thing I will say is that oiling system was installed incorrectly. We've had many customers with the 6.0L engine running for over a year with no issues, including my truck, which was the first 6.0L truck.

At the time that Rick wanted a H2 kit, we did not have one available and our R&D schedule was full. It was simply a business decision to work on sports cars before the H2. We didn't have what Rick wanted, so he made a different decision on forced induction. I would have done the same thing as him.

I'm not sure who you are talking about in Dallas. I'll need more info - e-mail me more information and I'll find out if there is an issue.

In terms of injectors we use the same injectors that we use on all the 6.0L engines. 42# injectors. All the feedback I've seen on the prototype vehicle and the first kits is that A/F ratios are great.

I'm not sure I understand the warranty question. We highly recommend that one of our Power Dealers install the system to receive the 12 month system parts warranty.

Hopefully that answers that round of questions sufficiently. Let me know if you have any other questions...

Thanks!

Ben