Thread: Dashboard
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 06:24 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I know but, will not tell.

Following tirade is no reflection on You just let Your nice Tahoe be a nice Tahoe. I like Tahoe's and might of owned one and could still happen. Not sure why but, I like them, allot.

Tired of peoples first response is well You got a Tahoe chasis with Hummer body. Well where did You go to school to learn that or what dummie did You have a 24 hour convo with to come to that one conclusion for a whole day of wasted what I may have thought was brain power. But, anyway WRONG snot for brains. Try sitting around for a 48 hour period and see if You thought about taking out the front diff, transfer case and tranny and go in with a reverse mounted good grief it was so stupid I cannot not remember now what tranny it was and making Your H2 a 2 wheel drive and get rid of a good 1000 lbs. and improve Your fuel economy.
I may just be getting old and cranky but, My gosh why on earth do You want to buy a $55,000 rig to make it 2 wheel drive to just get rid of 1000 lbs. I know this is has strayed of the topic but have had a bad and need to vent, let the Tahoe be a Tahoe. Nice ride. Instead of reverse engineering a tahoe into a H2 which is what all the genius's in the world seem to think H2's are anyway just stay with what You got I like Your tahoe and never seen it but because Tahoe's are just good rides.
Thank You for the time had to fire some folks Friday morning and still in a bad mood over it cause I do not like to do it but it gets easier with dumb comments as mentioned, although not related to the firings they were in another field but, still just for stupid stuff that it would have taken a 10 year old about 5 mnutes or less to think of something so off the wall that it would make me a normally patient person flip out and tell them to get their stuff and get off the job. I'm going for a ride and when I'm back in a hour be gone and go see My partner for a check cause after what I heard today i really think You owe Me money for having to let My ears listen to this supid idea for 30 minutes.
Thank You all very much for letting Me vent I feel better now. But, I feel Saturday is not going to be allot better as i got to go play golf in a High school reunion deal that I'm afraid there will be more beer carts than golfers and I have better things to do but, had some friends I have not seen and hoped to play a 4 man scramble in less than 4 hours and get on to other things. So it will be decided how many will let us play through or I start throwing My Calloways at people on whether Saturday is a better day. I'm glad I do not have many of this. I hate reunions skipped the last one and hope they do not have anymore. Little dog and pony shows which if they had real ponies i would enjoy that company more but, i promised the organizer who has been doing it every time that i would make this one as She wanted me to meet Her just turned 21 year old son. I think She has the idea I may intriduce Him to My 20 year old daughter but, She is very bright and has a college career goal planned and if some hot shot dude comes along and thinks he is going to mees it up I have informed some of them and her that most the young men she nows now are no longer minors and if they mess up this plan of higher education I will or will find somebody to make sure He does not mess it up as he is of legal butt kicking age and I'll find a way to make it look like he started it. So it has worked on one and He ran away so I may see if it works again. Oh open to other ideas and options on how to handle this situation so feel free to jump in here. I know this forum has some good stuff and would bet on it if I were a betting man. So, do not let me down on this running of gold digging boys.

Thanks for Your Support as I believe they use to say on HeeHaw and if You got to ask what that is please do not respond.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges