View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Everyday there are millions of people out there helping their comminuties and less fortunated ones. I was serving in St. Anthony's dinning room last week with my wife and 13 year old son. You can smell the piss in the food line. You are making fun of volunteers? you don't even know how stupid you are. It takes time from you work and family, it takes money to help, whether it is $10 or $1 million, if you are busy with mortgage, car payments, you don't have the freedom to leave work, it is a luxury you cannot afford. The saddest part for you is that you don't have the purity of heart to help others and your community.

There are a lot of young people involved, a lot of people in their 20s are joining the Freemasonry and local service clubs. Thousands are my fraternity brothers, judges, policemen, students, carpenter, mayors, senators, gasman, phone lineman, security guard, everyone of them swore to help me if I ask. Who do you have to drop everything on their hands and come help you when you need it? what friends do you have to drop everything in your hands and rush to their help?