View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Thanks, Tim! That was the assurance I was looking for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I have my Ski rack and bike fork mounts on and am mounting the rear tire mounts some time this week. Should look like the prototype SUT when it's done. Can't wait for Moab now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet you know this already . . .

One give-up to having the bed cover is that it covers the tracks on the left and right side of the bed, which would normally fit one of the roof crossbar assemblies. (Or at least that what I read somewhere.) I think that's how the prototype was configured -- one bar on the bed, one far aft on the roof. A bike rack is on my list of upgrades, too, so it'll be good to see how you custom skin that cat.

Thanks again Jonahs and Tim!

Rod </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

custom and H2 go hand in hand.

Yakima makes "tracks" that I will be bolting into my cover and than silcone.

Yakima contol towers and landing pads allow the bar to go on.

Should really be easy. I'll post pics soon.

I wasn't willing to give up the cover and loose what lockable storage I had. So this will work great! Hope it looks OK when finished.