View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 04:36 PM

Bad Dawg is off the scale

My humble apologies for trying to explain what happened and to answer questions (such as: Q. We must have been "blasting" up the hill. A. No, we were going slow") My intent wasn't to get you guys excited but to talk about a problem that more people than I have had and to figure out how to fix it. I have said that my experiance was my fault and that it was not just one thing but many that contributed to it. I also wanted to warn folks that if they modify their H2's then be prepared for things like what happened to me. I did say that it could have been our driving that caused it.
Quote: "So you don't understand how these comments might be inflamatory on this site."

From my earlier post:
"I know this forum will blast us for saying all this...". I know this from observing on here that some folks are hypersensitive to the notion that the H2 could be improved.

I don't have a problem with folks discussing what did or could have happened and trying to solve the problem. But turning it personal solves nothing. If you guys want to continue to flame on and believe that there isn't something going on with the front ends and that there aren't people working on fixes (see all the tie rod fixes shown on here and the tie rod "shield" on the H3T as examples of improvements) then have at it.

I still believe that the H2 is an awesome rig. I was not trying to chase anyone away from buying an H2. Just understand it's limitations both in stock form and modified.