View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Hummer Expert

kodiakz is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My installer told me that getting the aftermarket equipment to play nice with the monsoon system is near impossible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wrong!! If that were truly the case, you would have noise on the audio section as well (you are still feeding the amp a signal on the same path). I must admit that we have only done a few H3's, but no problems whatsoever. I spoke with both Soundgate and Peripheral today and both said that they are not aware of any noise issues and have no problems interfacing. If you are getting low on parience as I expect a few of you are, have your installers try bypassing the amp on the front door speakers and wire them to the output of the adaptor and see if that works. I have never tried this on an H3, but it should work. You may need to have him put in some passive crossovers, but it would depend upon the sound.
\'05 Slate Blue Sut w/ Magnusun, JBA headers, custom exhaust, 22\" MC2 RT5 wheels, Pioneer AVIC Z1 nav, Passport SRX, Vizualogic A1000 dual, bi xenons, fog xenons, dual optimas, and just gettin\' started!