View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Nick
I got 5 companies trying to get space. The booths get all bought up like 8 months in advance. They need to trade up in size. They have preety much given up now as they have people who want more and trying to buy their booth space they got.
Have several people keeping ear open for someone in need also. If anyone knows of a company let Me know. It would be an honor to have her in the show but, I have 2 mags and a website wanting to do full story and Pics on it. I was told that many times rigs do not make it and to have some bling in their booth the companies will if nothing else cover expenses to Vegas. I really do not care for that, i would do it for free for the privaledge.
All My sponsors want it there so they can show people. So I have to have it there even if not in a booth. So We are trailering it in.
Working on a sponsored trailer from a manufactuer or from a company that We are talking to about building maybe 2 H2's for. One for their NASCAR driver to drive and another for them to use at store openings or other promotions. The one for the store, man it will be so high dollar it will be unreal. They want more electronics in it than I have thought We could think of but, We are. They are considering sponsoring a fully covered 2 rig hauler with there logo's all over it etc. I'm friends with the Pres. & CEO. When He found out what I was doing He started asking about it all and has Me preparing a proposal to the board of which His dad is chairman. They are the major stock holders so it is more of a formality but, it keeps things clean for all stock holders.

I was really not to concerned about being in the show only because if it goes in a booth I have to stay with it the whole time. My ins. requirements since My company insures it for the purchase cost plus added value. So it would be an honor but, I'm not thrilled about being in a booth for 12 hours a day for 5 days. If it makes My sponsors happy that I'm just there with it so they can show it privately I think I would be happier as i would get to do some things and look around. We are picking up some vendors while We are there.

We will have Our own booth next year. We should have about 4 products We have buult and working on patent.
But, You and I must get together and discuss some business stuff. We have a few more products We need You engineering in to help Us come up with an easier way to make the product. Drew Our head guy is the one I need You to meet and discuss some of the things We are doing since He is the one making them after He came up with ideas and over half He has come up with.
I will email You My cell number or have I done that already? We are coming in on Tuesday also We hope. We are trailering straight there not stops.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges