View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, I like police officers, and I always show respect and get off with a warning.

Second, Tazers are very effective defense weapons and should remain legal for citizens, as that has been in jeopardy.

Third, Firm you are the bigoted bitch. KenP asked a question about cognitive's post:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cognitive:
Are you kidding me? If I said I had a weapon in the car, I'd be:

1. tased immediately
2. shot immediately
3. get the max fine even if the weapon was legal... and even if they already shot me to death.

I love the police but man, this is an unjust world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, the only intelligent way to analyze it would be "O.K., he's talking about racial profiling." Sure, he may have an eye that wonders so the officer may not know which one to look into. Or maybe he likes to drive with dead women in his trunk. Or maybe he has a "Bad Cop- No Donut" bumper sticker. But the logical response was KenP's- and he stated his opinion on the subject of racial profiling. You come out with- "Ken P - You're a bigot." Let's analyze that shall we:

big·ot n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

It seems to me you are quite the intolerant one to other's opinions. Piping up when someone states an opinion that is impartial to your own uneducated beliefs. Furthermore, the opinions that you have objected to have been opined by intelligent people of all races. You got off easy before, but taking a gander at your posts, prompts my opinion that you are a whiny bitch. Yes, I loathe uneducated whiny bitches with an acute case of fundamental weakness, can I be a bigot too?