View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by MrLuckie:
Hi There.....

I hope that you all had a good time while you were at Tellico. Iam the guy in the red Off Camber shirt running around directing traffic on the hill. Sorry about the delays on the trail. Its normally not that bad. You did happen to come on the 2nd buisiest day of the year. Just to let you that Dixie Run is the most popular and that will happen in September. You might want to look at www.sfwda.org for more information like trail maps and events that are going to be large in that area.

Just wanted to thank Ken and Paragon for stopping by our forum and having a chat. We get a kick out of everyone wheeling those beasts. I thought it was great to see you all out there. If you need someone to show you around more trails in the south east let me or our club know and I will make arangments to show you all around.

For the newbies out on the first attempt at wheeling don't let what you saw on the trails stop you from coming back. We hope that we can get our club and a few of you with us to take you to the trails and show you around.

Thanks

Matt Luckie
www.offcamber4wd.org
Thanks Matt. Glad you stopped by here. Hang around here and check things out. Our dysfunctional little forum can be quite fun sometimes.

Thanks again for your help out on the trail.