View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 07:21 PM

MindlesS is off the scale

Humee,

I bought it new...I went to ID because the dealer in San Diego wanted about 60K for the same package , chrome package, and that was before taxes. The dealer in Vegas wanted about 59K for a Lux Package with no airsuspension and no brush guards, and definitly no chrome package, also it didnt even have the side steps, and that was before taxes.

I ended up in ID becuase the total price was 54K out the door with taxes, and it include Air Suspension, Sun Roof, Lux Pack, Brush Guards, Chrome Packege...Excellent deal I think, plus its an 04'...oh yeah I do have a dealer about 3 miles away from my place not too bad for warranty repairs and such.

MMPH2,

The brakets are the standard size and look great I love em'...I think I might get the Borla sometime soon...but no sure yet. As for the tint, I had limo on my lexus, which I think I might get on the H2 all around...that way you cant see what "she" is doing on the inside.

Dennis,
Yeah that suc'd fillin up so many times but it was worth it...

Thanks for the comments guys...Cant wait to get out there on a road trip with some of you...let me know if any of you are ever around San Diego, or Vegas, maybe we can get to together.

Marc