Thread: SUT people
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Al is off the scale

Zooyorker,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I just saw your posting. I placed a deposit for the SUT at Ramp Hummer in Smithtown back in October 2002. At the time I shelled out the bucks I was number two on the waiting list. Brian, the salesperson I'm working with, told me a short time later that the number one person dropped off the list because he could not wait until 2004 for the SUT and therefore took delivery on a 2003. I don't like the fact I have to pay $5,000.00 over MSRP. I've talked to other out-of-state dealers who said they would not charge anything over MSRP, but I'd rather purchase the SUT from the dealer that I intend to have service the vehicle. Since I plan on adding some extra goodies to the SUT I told Brian that if I'm forced to pay $5,000.00 over MSRP they sure as hell better work with me when I upgrade the wheels, tires, and exhaust.

Have you driven the H2 yet? I test drove it two weeks ago. What an awesome truck but I can't wait to see the SUT in person. Now I just have to decide on a color. Brian said he will contact me as soon as GM delivers an SUT to them.

Numquam Immoderatio Satis Est
(Too Much Is Never Enough)