View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

You speak as if this is some snot nosed kid with his first job. Give him a break? This guy is an adult male that made well over 60K per year in a VERY influential position in a small business. This type of person can kill the comrodery of a business in no time at all. As for his family...is'nt that HIS job? I have a family and I suffer when i make mistakes. Ego has nothing to do with this. It has everything to do with respect. Shallow man? Dont I have a greater responsability to the whole staffot just him? Is'nt it supposed to be for the greater good of the group. As far as giving me breaks. Yes, and I RESPECTED them for doing so. I live by a rule. If I have something to say I say it...if it hurts your poor little feelings...too bad! Grow up, wake up, and MAN UP!!! There is much to be said about a man whom you have no doubt where you stand with. My family or friends, or staff NEVER have to wonder whats going on in my head. If they ask a question, be preparred to hear the 100% black and white truth. No walking on egg shells. Crap...you made me ramble with your pathetic crying. Bottome line. My decision...and Im 100% right about it!