View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Hummer Veteran

CaseyWhitcher is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ratesguy:
Funny you should mention all those goodies. I woke up Sunday morning with my passenger window busted, both my 7in monitors stolen, my backup camera monitor stolen, my dvd player stolen, my cellphone stolen, and 1500$ worth of damage done to my seats and side panels. The idiots dug the monitors out of the headrests rather than just take the headrests, resulting in major rips in the seats. This in my driveway with the back gate closed and outside lights on! This is the second break-in in 3 months. I may just do without, although my son loves to play xbox while we head out to our lease. Is my next step video surveilance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That totally sucks man, I've never felt as much frustration and rage as when some jackass broke into my truck (tacoma) and ripped stuff out of it even though it wouldnt work, and missed the faceplate under the seat.

I'm in my garage?? do you have a garage for your H2?